What The Leakers and NYTimes Have Accomplished: Insularity

Bullypulpit said:
And what if those operations violate federal law? What if those operations are conducted against US citizens with no oversight? And don't spout that "If you're innocent..." crap. It doesn't wash, and has been thoroughly discredited.

That's a lot of ifs, fudgehead.

OCA said:

<blockquote>Dec. 17 - A widely publicized Iraqi document that purports to show that September 11 hijacker Mohammed Atta visited Baghdad in the summer of 2001 is probably a fabrication that is contradicted by U.S. law-enforcement records showing Atta was staying at cheap motels and apartments in the United States when the trip presumably would have taken place, according to U.S. law enforcement officials and FBI documents...

...Coughlin's account was picked up by newspapers around the world and was cited the next day by New York Times columnist William Safire. But U.S. officials and a leading Iraqi document expert tell NEWSWEEK that the document is most likely a forgery—part of a thriving new trade in dubious Iraqi documents that has cropped up in the wake of the collapse of Saddam's regime. - <a href=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3741646/><i>Newsweek</i></a>, 12/19/2003 :read:</blockquote>

Perhaps you should check your sources a little more closely. :teeth:

OCA said:
Bully, if you wish to continue as a member in good standing here please refrain from spreading lies on the board and please correctly define issues.

We all know the term "domestic spying" is a misleading term used by Demo pollsters and leadership meant to irk the public, actually the spying program is only used domestically to monitor calls to and from KNOWN terrorist suspects and organizations from within the U.S. so your call down to the your methadone clinic is not being monitored.

Please refrain fom spreading misleading information here on the board.

Please, spare me the threats, as if some supporters of Chimpy have ANY compunction against "...spreading misleading information here on the board...". See post #64.

Bullypulpit said:
Please, spare me the threats, as if some supporters of Chimpy have ANY compunction against "...spreading misleading information here on the board...". See post #64.

As if anyone would believe Newsweek after their Haditha misreporting. The report stands as factual.

Please correct your statements on domestic terrorist communications monitoring to reflect the truth.

OCA said:
Bully read this article in between nodding off from the black tar then do some investigating. It will explain exactly what every person knows already with just an ounce of common sense.

http://www.nationalreview.com/mccarthy/mccarthy200506290912.asp

So, where were the 9/11 bombers from? Where were they trained? Where was their funding from?

Hint: Iraq isn't the answer to any of those

jillian said:
So, where were the 9/11 bombers from? Where were they trained? Where was their funding from?

Do you believe islamic radicalism is limited to afghanistan?

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you believe islamic radicalism is limited to afghanistan?
Saudi Arabia? But not limited to there, I agree with you RWA.

Redhots said:
Pssst, the answer starts with Saudi and ends with Arabia.

And i've sais all along that we need to lay an ass whipping on S.A. but this silly notion of Saddam not being tied to international terrorism or 9/11 is ignorance times a 1,000.

jillian said:

After all the info i've provided your gonna claim that Saddam wasn't responsible for at least some of the funding? Documents have been found recently that shows that Saddam was funneling money from the food for oil to Al Qaeda......despite what some rags like Newsweek might claim they are legitimate.

OCA said:
As if anyone would believe Newsweek after their Haditha misreporting. The report stands as factual.

Please correct your statements on domestic terrorist communications monitoring to reflect the truth.

There's nothing to change...I stand by the facts as I have presented them.

OCA said:
Bully read this article in between nodding off from the black tar then do some investigating. It will explain exactly what every person knows already with just an ounce of common sense.

http://www.nationalreview.com/mccarthy/mccarthy200506290912.asp

The article you cited is an <b><i>opinion</i></b> piece, nothing more. It was published after another lame attempt by Chimpy McPresident to justify the war of aggression that was the invasion of Iraq.

<blockquote>"The Sept. 11 commission reported yesterday that it has found no "collaborative relationship" between Iraq and al Qaeda, challenging one of the Bush administration's main justifications for the war in Iraq." - <a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47812-2004Jun16.html><i>The Washington Post</i></a>, 06/17/2004</blockquote>

In a June 16, 2004 article from <i>The Boston Globe</i>, David Kay, the former head of the Iraq Survey Group, with regards to Saddam and Al Qaeda "...We simply did not find any evidence of extensive links with Al Qaeda, or for that matter any real links at all."

So much for your "ounce of common sense". Too bad you smoked it all up.

Forum List

Back