What the Koran says about Israel:

interesting quotes from the koran

i think israel now needs many new jeremiahs to warn the modern israeli kings that their wicked ways will spell disaster and to be more moral and especially treat their neighbours properly

the last jeremiah said jews would be kicked out if they failed to mend their ways and that is what happened

the worst punishment now is more likely to have to stay there....both for jews and arabs

if I were either i would leave and so should they...there's far too many of both for such a small country and they both breed like rabbits
Why, Kvetch, on another message board, a man with a Pakistani background living in your own country said that the Muslims were going to take over there because they were having so many children while the indigenous British were not. So tell us -- where do you plan to move once this happens, unless you plan to follow Islam and join up with them? By the way, don't you think Islam needs some kind of Reformation? You can't be blind to the way they have treated and are still treating non Muslims in Muslim land. And surely you don't like Muslims thinking of you as an ape or a pig.
yes islam needs a reformation for sure

so do christian, ultra orthodox jewish and all fundamentalists who are all going backwards and getting stronger in jerusalem, aint they??

they are all the same

there's no freedom or democracy in any of the abrahamic scriptures; all 3 say they are the chosen and all the rest unbelievers going to hell..............all of them

our freedoms have been achieved DESPITE them

as for our pakistani neighbours.... I know quite a few..........they are not all the same

those from a poorer village background have lots of problems

those from cities do well here, as do Indians

but they and most muslims are having a compulsory reformation living in the west

it will take a few generations but there's no danger of a take over like the zionists did!

i liked living in hawaii on the big island for 2 years..........that's where i would go!!
Christianity and Judasim have undergone their reformation, while clearly Islam is still stuck in the Middle Age savagery trying to drag the rest of the world back there with it, by force.

Why, Kvetch, on another message board, a man with a Pakistani background living in your own country said that the Muslims were going to take over there because they were having so many children while the indigenous British were not. So tell us -- where do you plan to move once this happens, unless you plan to follow Islam and join up with them? By the way, don't you think Islam needs some kind of Reformation? You can't be blind to the way they have treated and are still treating non Muslims in Muslim land. And surely you don't like Muslims thinking of you as an ape or a pig.

so do christian, ultra orthodox jewish and all fundamentalists who are all going backwards and getting stronger in jerusalem, aint they??

they are all the same

there's no freedom or democracy in any of the abrahamic scriptures; all 3 say they are the chosen and all the rest unbelievers going to hell..............all of them

as for our pakistani neighbours.... I know quite a few..........they are not all the same

but they and most muslims are having a compulsory reformation living in the west

it will take a few generations but there's no danger of a take over like the zionists did!

i liked living in hawaii on the big island for 2 years..........that's where i would go!!
Christianity and Judasim have undergone their reformation, while clearly Islam is still stuck in the Middle Age savagery trying to drag the rest of the world back there with it, by force.
yes christianity had a reformation, but do you know how many million lives it took in Europe? The thirty years war which devastated the whole of Germany, the inquisitions......

that's why so many christians fled to the USA

but now millions of christians and jews are running backwards into theocracy and the tyranny of the jewish and christian bibles just like the muslims

especially in america and israel; their power is huge and increasing as tho the reformation had never happened and all those millions died in vain

so before you enjoy looking down on the unenlightened muslims; your fave game...

worry also about the ultras on your own side...........they are just as bad

they are all the same

yes christianity had a reformation, but do you know how many million lives it took in Europe? The thirty years war which devastated the whole of Germany, the inquisitions......

but now millions of christians and jews are running backwards into theocracy and the tyranny of the jewish and christian bibles just like the muslims

especially in america and israel; their power is huge and increasing as tho the reformation had never happened and all those millions died in vain

so before you enjoy looking down on the unenlightened muslims; your fave game...

You are confusing being a devout follower with the radicalism and extremism we see from Muslims. Non of the religious Christians or Jews today are running around blowing up innocent people (and sometimes themselves) to impose their religious views and ideology. This is strictly a Muslim phenomenon. There isn't a day that goes by that you don't see some Muslim Jihadist committing a horrific act in the name of Islam. Last week it was the 14 year old girl in Pakistan who got shot in the head because she wanted an education, and the jihadist 21 year old student from Sri Lanka who wanted to blow up the Federal Reserve and kill hundreds of innocent civilians around it. What will it be this week?

Last edited:
The very tiny minority of jews who are "ultra"----are a retrograde lot-------on the level of the AMISH I have never lived amongst the amish----but I am sure I would feel safe walking their streets at nite. I have lived in an "ultra" jewish neighborhood-----long ago when I was a single mother-----I did it for the SAFETY ISSUE------I felt absolutely safe walking home from my train ride -----late at night as I returned from work-----to my son -----in fact, almost alone in the house----except for the fact that I trusted the neighbor I did not feel safe ANYWHERE ELSE in that city

You are confusing being a devout follower with the radicalism and extremism we see from Muslims. Non of the religious Christians or Jews today are running around blowing up innocent people (and sometimes themselves) to impose their religious views and ideology. This is strictly a Muslim phenomenon. There isn't a day that goes by that you don't see some Muslim Jihadist committing a horrific act in the name of Islam. Last week it was the 14 year old girl in Pakistan who got shot in the head because she wanted an education, and the jihadist 21 year old student from Sri Lanka who wanted to blow up the Federal Reserve and kill hundreds of innocent civilians around it. What will it be this week?
Roudy we were talking reformation versus non reformation which is not the same thing as terrorism

True, since the Hindu Tamil Tigers and 50,000 Tamil civilians were obliterated in Sri Lanka by the so called Buddhist Sinhalese, the Muslims are the main religious terrorist show in town......for now..

I agree the ultra Jewish settlers haven't yet reached those depths tho their attacks get more all the time, they rarely kill.

Roudy we were talking reformation versus non reformation which is not the same thing as terrorism

True, since the Hindu Tamil Tigers and 50,000 Tamil civilians were obliterated in Sri Lanka by the so called Buddhist Sinhalese, the Muslims are the main religious terrorist show in town......for now..

I agree the ultra Jewish settlers haven't yet reached those depths tho their attacks get more all the time, they rarely kill.
There is no comparison between Christian and Jewish ultra religious and the savagery and barbarism that is coming out of the Islamists. Those who even engage in this comparison are simply showing their ignorance and lack of education.

The jewish people have harbored ULTRA RELIGIOUS for thousands of year-------but the kind of terrorism that kvetch trivializes as simply------something EVERYONE DOES OR DID--------actually was never enacted by jews -----or buddhists, or hindus -------christians? almost ---but not quite

they are all the same

Judaism never said that unbelievers in HaShem go to Hell. The Talmud says that "the righteous among the nations have a share in the world-to-come". This sets Judaism apart from Islam and Christianity.

they are all the same

Judaism never said that unbelievers in HaShem go to Hell. The Talmud says that "the righteous among the nations have a share in the world-to-come". This sets Judaism apart from Islam and Christianity.
I agree about the righteous of all nations but the RABBIS THOUGHT THAT ONE UP LATER!

I don't think original bible Judaism had an after life at all.

That was ALSO added later.

Only the chosen people above all other people and the duty to kill the peoples of caanan like jericho etc

That definitely inspires the settlers to this day.

The jewish people have harbored ULTRA RELIGIOUS for thousands of year-------but the kind of terrorism that kvetch trivializes as simply------something EVERYONE DOES OR DID--------actually was never enacted by jews -----or buddhists, or hindus -------christians? almost ---but not quite
IRosie you really have a blind spot for christians who killed millions; far more than the muslims have ever done. Certainly far far more Jews.

The Buddhists in Sri Lanka were the ultras in Sri Lanka and in Burma last week they stopped the UN setting up a feeding camp for displaced Muslim rohingas

And the Hindu Tamil Tigers carried out more suicide bombings than all the pals put together including killing the indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi

The mindset is the same; that's what I am saying...fanatix are fanatix whatever the flag.

Maybe they should create a special settlement and put jewish and muslim ultras together to kill each other and let the peaceful majority live together.

Kvetch----I have no blind spot-----you do-----in fact muslims have murdered far in excess of christians You seem to have discarded the career of Genghis Khan ET AL--------100 million just in the first 150 years of MOGHUL RULE------and then Genghis----also hit Iran------almost no zoroastrians left. In fact------there are ARABS in IRAN-----hated----but the left over invading pigs are still there. It is a bit ironic------the Persians accepted the filth of shariah ----but cannot abide ARABS

Forum List

Back