What The Hell

i have a lot to do today.....my son is coming over and we are going to begin to try to trap from cats that were dumped when the lady moved and left them. around 15 adult cats and we are not sure yet how many of them have had kittens..we know two have...good times, good times,

so i need to get some work done at the house before i go out.....of course son said early...he will be here about 7:30 i hope.

i am now fighting with my husband over fucking being baptized...he was...of course...i have never been.....why would i be? but now he is saying he a shooo in to heaven and i am saying once you leave the damned church you have to go back and redo the baptism. gonna be a long day here

I got up at 9 am, that is early for me in the summer, I usually sleep until 10.

I need to go try to sell some of my gold jewelry I don't wear anymore, haven't for years. Wonder what the going rate for gold is right now?

I got up at 9 am, that is early for me in the summer, I usually sleep until 10.

I need to go try to sell some of my gold jewelry I don't wear anymore, haven't for years. Wonder what the going rate for gold is right now?

GOLD 100 OZ FUTR (USD/t oz.) 977.400 -7.000 -0.71 09:25

Bloomberg.com: Commodity Futures

Close to $1k per ounce. Make sure it's a reputable refinery.

Like a Pawn Shop? :lol:

NO! Not a pawn shop! Don't sell yourself short! Seriously, you can mail it to a reputable refinery and they send you a check in the mail. A pawn shop will not give you fair value.

http://www.northernrefineries.com/Gold_Refining.htm

Last edited:
Close to $1k per ounce. Make sure it's a reputable refinery.

Like a Pawn Shop? :lol:

NO! Not a pawn shop! Don't sell yourself short! Seriously, you can mail it to a reputable refinery and they send you a check in the mail. A pawn shop will not give you fair value.

I was kidding dear! They have kiosks here that is buying gold. I don't feel comfortable mailing it, so I think I will try one of those..unless someone knows of something better.

Went to bed late last night (after midnight). Got up at 7:45 am. Just killing time until I take my afternoon nap in my recliner someewhere around 2:00 pm!

i am now fighting with my husband over fucking being baptized...he was...of course...i have never been.....why would i be? but now he is saying he a shooo in to heaven and i am saying once you leave the damned church you have to go back and redo the baptism. gonna be a long day here

You're husband is a Christian, and you're a witch? ... :eusa_eh:

You don't remember "Bewitched"?

You don't remember "Bewitched"?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Endora_1.jpg

Forum List

Back