What the Hell!!!

Well I am going to bed now...since some of us working folk have to get up early in the morning...hope everyone sleeps well...and I look forward to this "Hugh" person...lol

My troll sniffing rat's senses are in overdrive!!!!!

troll-sniffing-rat.jpeg

(I always knew I kept Ratty around for a reason.........) :eusa_whistle:

Thus far it appears Barry is a black guy ( and just a puppet liar).
Hermie, on the other hand, appears to be a fucking ****** hiding behind a bible.

It is pretty clear what Cain has in mind...my goodness he has been accused and admits everything about this lady he was "helping". Has not anyone noticed his "999" campaign is actually "666" upside down.....do we really want another black leader to try to lead our country...I think we would be better off with a female in the office...makes me sick:evil:

Does it make you as sick as you make other posters?

Yeah, looks to me like CAin's bid for the GOP nod is pooched, too.

His latest confession about his "female friend" to whom he lent money -- without mentioning it to his wife! -- look like the straw that will break his back.

Have you been chewing the coca leaves again???
How did you guess ? It's great being free. You wouldn't understand.

Yes, I would. I got laid off a year ago, but I don't have to worry about that because we have well over 7 figures in the bank.

Free is fun!

Unless you're married to a Hilton? Wealthy people (seven figures in the bank) don't get "laid off". They call it something else when you're that high in management.

Forum List

Back