What the Hell!!!

bikerlady

Rookie
Dec 1, 2011
It is pretty clear what Cain has in mind...my goodness he has been accused and admits everything about this lady he was "helping". Has not anyone noticed his "999" campaign is actually "666" upside down.....do we really want another black leader to try to lead our country...I think we would be better off with a female in the office...makes me sick:evil:

It is pretty clear what Cain has in mind...my goodness he has been accused and admits everything about this lady he was "helping". Has not anyone noticed his "999" campaign is actually "666" upside down.....do we really want another black leader to try to lead our country...I think we would be better off with a female in the office...makes me sick:evil:
We should elect Michelle Bachman just because she's a woman?

Sounds like all the "We should elect Barack Obama because he's Black" B.S. I was hearing in 2008.

Does anyone out here think that all the promises "any" candidate makes is going to hold...they are all full of bull****....we would do better if we elected a "normal blue colored worker" that has worked hard for a living and knows what this country needs...get rid of all the high paid ...so called politicians that care nothing about anything but themselves...while our people are struggling to get by..the rich ones live in their million dollar homes and don't give a s*** about hard working folks...where will it stop people!

I work 45 to 50 hours a week and have a decent job...I make a decent living, but what about the ones that can't. I think it is insane for some of these programs that the president obama(i did not captilize on purpose) to keep going. He is so worried about the"helpless"...well the way I see it is that alot of this "ole" world wants a crutch to live on and they are taking away from the good people that want to do good and work. And yes I am for drug testing all that accept government benefits...the people I work with have to be tested every month just to keep their job...where is the justice people. Help those that are trying and forget the ones that aren't, they are just looking for a handout, and this country has become so accustomed to helping those that say...oh, help me...not the ones that are trying to give back to the country!

Well it's pretty clear that when the real worlds issues becomes a topic all of you, just don't know what to say! You can talk all the big words, but if my instinct is right, when it comes down to a down home conversation...you can't hold a candle or convince anyone of your beliefs. So sorry for you, for that. At least I speak in layman's terms. It might not be always right according to you, but I can get my point across.

Forum List

Back