What The Hell Was This: Arizona Fox Video

People from Mexico have a right to be proud of their heritage.

The Irish do and you say nothing.

Italians do and you say nothing.

But let one person of color show some pride in their ancestry and you get all pissed off.

WHY???????

• Banned

But let one person of color show some pride in their ancestry and you get all pissed off.

WHY???????

Press #2 for Gaelic.....Press #2 for Italian?

If those people you are talking about had the slightest bit of pride, they would fix up their own country.

• Banned

WHY???????

What did Mexicans ever do to justify them being put at the front of the immigration line?

WHY???????

If those people you are talking about had the slightest bit of pride, they would fix up their own country.

You do realise that you get that from corporations when they call right?

They do this because spanish speakers are money makers for them so thehy accomadate them with paying people to speak to them in spanish.

• Banned

WHY???????

You do realise that you get that from corporations when they call right?

They do this because spanish speakers are money makers for them so thehy accomadate them with paying people to speak to them in spanish.

They also deny Americans employment if they can't speak Spanish.

I know you are filled with hate for people who are different from you.

It doenst make you right it just makes you shallow and stupid.

WHY???????

Because in the case of La Raza, which means "the race" or "the people", we are presented an argument that eschews the integrity of this nation's borders, its sovereignty, its political heritage. La Raza is composed of traitors who ultimately seek to impose their will on others by means other than the peaceful democratic process. They demand that to which they are not entitled, would steal that which does not belong to them. In short, they are Marxists and, therefore, savages.

They are the ones filled with hatred, hating the very best the world has to offer. They're barbarians, deserving the contempt of every freedom-loving, patriotic American.

Last edited:
I know you are filled with hate for people who are different from you.

It doenst make you right it just makes you shallow and stupid.

Hate makes no difference. I am right because I researched this carefully. You are just a pawn of the mighty LA RAZA takeover.

I would love to see Chamberlain and his 20th Maine from Gettysburg attack those Mexicans in a charge................."BAYONETS"!!!!

Forum List

Back