What the hell is wrong with these people in the Zimmerman case?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The lawyers may have violated his lawyer/client confidentialiaty rights with thier obsurd news conference this morning.

And now the prosecutor is telegraphing publicly that he will be charged shortly. WHILE THE MAN IS STILL FREE AND SUPPOSIDLY UNSTABLE?

All these stupid mistakes just to appease a lynchmob public. I hope he doesnt do something stupid or harmful to someone else knowing now he may never see the light of day again. Or worse yet go on the run trying to avoid prosecution commiting crimes all along the way trying to escape.

This has been handled poorly from day one through today.

I hope Zimmerman's strong minded(kinda doubt it) because the way this is going, media hype and such, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy kills himself...

• Banned
The attorney is on Fox right now describing all the details that Zimmerman has given to him.

Isn't that a violation of his fucking oath?

• Banned
Florida has long been choking under Republican control, what can I tell you?

Republicans control the Florida Bar? Better yet, you're telling me that Florida republicans control the national media and the national reaction to said media?

• Banned
Florida has long been choking under Republican control, what can I tell you?

Republicans control the Florida Bar? Better yet, you're telling me that Florida republicans control the national media and the national reaction to said media?

Republicans write our stupid laws.

I know its hard to stay on topic but please try. This thread has nothing to do with the laws in Florida be they good or bad.

It has turned into a 3 ring circus.

With you alternately cheering it on then claiming to be impartial.

Really, I wanted an INVESTIGATION, by the State of Florida(.) We got one.

There was an Investigation by the appropriate authorities when the event occurred. The new investigations are nothing but a political witch hunt and you alternately claimed impartiality while starting threads that stated Zimmerman was guilty and should be arrested.

The lawyers may have violated his lawyer/client confidentialiaty rights with thier obsurd news conference this morning.

And now the prosecutor is telegraphing publicly that he will be charged shortly. WHILE THE MAN IS STILL FREE AND SUPPOSIDLY UNSTABLE?

All these stupid mistakes just to appease a lynchmob public. I hope he doesnt do something stupid or harmful to someone else knowing now he may never see the light of day again. Or worse yet go on the run trying to avoid prosecution commiting crimes all along the way trying to escape.

Yes it has been handled poorly. That's Florida for ya.

Yes it has been handled poorly. That's Florida for ya.

You don't know jack shit about Florida you fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back