What the HELL is with the pervs flooding the site with threads about *adult* conversations/etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you must be jealous. :D Don't worry, I'm sure you can attract plenty of weirdos, seeing that you are one yourself.

If you aren't here to discuss the OP then you, my lady, are just....

trolling-fishing.jpg

I get the distinct feeling you got all flushed and giggly with Anonymous.

Those weirdoes troll for idiots like you.

This is (allegedly) a political forum. Not a chatroom for perverts. Though that description seems more and more like a *cover* for perv networking.

I don't troll for anyone, LIAR; how would you know what I do???

I asked was "Adult" conversation allowed at USMB and I was told by the mod that it is...if you don't like that then that sounds like your problem.

I don't know how that quote got attributed to me, but that was not my quote. I would appreciate it if you could fix it to reflect such. Thanks in advance. :)

Not that I really care about there being threads that are deemed sexually inappropriate on USMB, but I find it a bit rich that those who are advising KosherGirl not to read them are often among the first to begin calling for the censorship/disposal (openly or privately) of threads focusing on racial issues from a pro-White perspective and the like.

I guess we should all be a little more tolerant of the hate group known as the KKK. (eye roll)

If you insist. Although I'd prefer it if we all just venture into threads covering pro-White perspectives without all the usual prejudices.

Well that's a contradiction in terms! LOL!

Carla, you and I both know that the KKK are a peculiar circle of relics from yesteryear with little to no influence on the mainstream narrative. No, they're a thing of the past. What Whites should now focus their collective energy on is real, hard-right conservatism; and make roads into blending it with ethno-politics and some strains of fascism. I like to call this new ideology Conservo-Fascism. Rather catchy, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back