What the hell is up with Old white men, like get a room will ya!!

No I'm saying that sexting is not a crime; whereas, Al Franken sexually assaulted an unconscious woman and Weiner exposed himself to a child and Moore's accusers have been exposed as lying frauds.

Well. no. They haven't been exposed as frauds. My neighbor ran a stop sign. Does that mean I can too?

The only two women who claim he sexually assaulted them and who were underage at the time have absolutely been exposed as frauds. Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

My daughter didn't have a phone in her room either, but that didn't stop her from stretching the cord in there.

Lol she clearly said she talked to him in the phone in her room, she had no phone in her room, your excuse for her proven overt lie is laughable.
Stop making excuses for these people.....Gezzzas, you morons can make excuses for Hitler roasting 10 million jews....he had the oven on low, its not his fault, they couldn't stand the heat.....like stop it, you people only make yourselves look like dumb southern bastards that you are!!

It's not an excuse, it's a fact, the woman is a proven fraud and a liar.

Journalist accuses Rev. Jesse Jackson, director John Singleton of sexual harassment

Rev. Jesse Jackson, John Singleton accused of sexual harassment

It's the Republican way.
160921-weiner-sex-scandal-part-3-feature.jpg
When Dem's get caught with their zippers down, there will be hell to pay.....when Republic-pigs get caught with their zippers down, a simple I'm sorry will do

China has the great wall. That's white built!
Russia has St Petersburg. That's white built!
America has the space shuttle. That's white built.

Afroland has? Lots of darkies.
I find it strange, of all the shit you claim credit for as a white shit head, you pick the one iconic event, that pretty much sums up white people....space fuckin cadets with no brains, no brain cells, all space and shit packed in that balding thing you call a fuckin head.

I find it strange, of all the shit you claim credit for as a white shit head, you pick the one iconic event, that pretty much sums up white people....space fuckin cadets with no brains, no brain cells, all space and shit packed in that balding thing you call a fuckin head.

Let me tell you what else Afroland has....your fuckin white women.....cha ching!!!

Forum List

Back