what the hell IS that??

If you Add-on the Google Reverse Image Search to Firefox, you can Rightclick the image, select Reverse Image Search and it will open a new tab with the results.

Nevermind...couldn't get that to work on a tab icon.

To do a Google Reverse Image Search, you would have to do a screen capture (Ctrl + Print Screen key), paste it into MS Paint, cut and paste just the Icon, upload and post it...THEN rightclick and Reverse Google Search.

....next to my USMB tab???

orange and black....record??

What happened to the red, white and blue bird???

I am new to this forum and just found out today what a neg was so do not put too much into what I am about to say, Syrenn, as I don't know what record you are referring to....

But as you see orange and black colors replaced by red, white and blue Bird? I felt an alarm at those words! I don't know if this is significant or not but the color combination of orange and black is satanic.

The colors red, white and blue all have biblical meaning and it all of it is good. So that is my comment. You can make of it what you will. I don't see anything positive in red, white and blue being replaced with orange and black!

- Jeremiah

I hope you're joking but I fear you might be serious.

I'm not sure what you're seeing Miss syrenn Lovelylegs, but if it's the glyph on the right in the attached piccy, it's a memorial to Merlin1047 - who I didn't know, but has sadly passed away.

But then, maybe it's something else ... :eusa_angel:

Merlin was one of the most well liked and prolific posters this board has ever had. He was a great guy and missed by all when he passed. The first owner of the board placed the Merlin tribute at the top of the board in his honor, and subsequent owners have been kind enough to leave it there.

I too have the red, white and blue bird Syrenn.

Forum List

Back