What the Hell is "Social Justice" and Why Are Democrats Going to Lose Over it

What is Social Justice? - Social Work Degree Guide
Most nonsensical bullshit I have ever heard in a free society.
Social Justice is the justification to trample on another rights for some PERCEIVED SLIGHT.

Essentially it is a power grab without justification by creating a victim out of thin air and claiming they are owed something..

'Justice' is the the equal application of our laws among all individuals...

'Social Justice' s the trampling of another rights for some perceived slight...

It is nothing more than a perversion of our justice system to gain power.

Last edited:

~~~~~~
4 Myths About Social Justice - Faith
https://pjmedia.com/.../23/how-sjws-are-ruining-everything-thats-good-about-social-justice
Over the last few years, the concept of social justice has become a hot-button topic. It's rare to find someone who doesn't have a strong visceral reaction at the mention of it. The concept has even spawned its own subclass of people—SJWs (Social Justice Warriors).
Social Justice: Not What You Think It Is

Because the truth doesn't sell.
newly-qualified-social-work-meme.jpg

social-work-is-k7xpdz.jpg

Social Justice is the justification to trample on another rights for some PERCEIVED SLIGHT.

Essentially it is a power grab without justification by creating a victim out of thin air and claiming they are owed something..

'Justice' is the the equal application of our laws among all individuals...

'Social Justice' s the trampling of another rights for some perceived slight...

It is nothing more than a perversion of our justice system to gain power.

"The Miriam Webster definition is egalitarianism. That means everything equal, and that is a difficult state at which to arrive." It's called communism and Democratic Party is hard charging in that direction.

~~~~~~
4 Myths About Social Justice - Faith
https://pjmedia.com/.../23/how-sjws-are-ruining-everything-thats-good-about-social-justice
Over the last few years, the concept of social justice has become a hot-button topic. It's rare to find someone who doesn't have a strong visceral reaction at the mention of it. The concept has even spawned its own subclass of people—SJWs (Social Justice Warriors).
Social Justice: Not What You Think It Is
Egalitarianism...another name for communism.
Egalitarianism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Egalitarianism is actually all about equal opportunity and is a good thing.

Today's sjw's represent the antithesis of egalitarian opportunity, however, as their religion is simply a system of privilege based upon a new paradigm and not the levelling of the playing field to provide equal opportunity.

I support egalitarianism because equal opportunity is what this country is all about. I loathe the authoritarian social justice warriors for the same reason as they are not about opportunity at all, but merely the elevation of some coupled with the handicapping of others to achieve an outcome.

Forum List

Back