What the hell is she trying to say here??

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
“That is so passé,” Palin said. “Just because there may happen to be two women in the race. As Michele put it once, get in the mud and engage in cat fighting, that’s ridiculous. It’s kind of even a sexist notion to consider that the two women would kinda be duking it out. No, if I want to duke it out, I will duke it out with guys.”

Away from straw poll, Sarah Palin weighs her options - latimes.com

:eusa_eh: - Women are lightweights? What is her point??

“That is so passé,” Palin said. “Just because there may happen to be two women in the race. As Michele put it once, get in the mud and engage in cat fighting, that’s ridiculous. It’s kind of even a sexist notion to consider that the two women would kinda be duking it out. No, if I want to duke it out, I will duke it out with guys.”

Her point is that you're an idiot.
Oh, no. That's my point. And about half the board's.

Simple.
Her point is she will not engage in a cat fight SHOULD she throw her hat in the ring.
She will duke it out with the big boys.

Anyone seen Liza Sr lately???

her point is that she's an attention suck who can't stand being irrelevant.

Just like you, "counselor."

We have an irrelevant potus now. Palin is more relevant than that idiot.

Well, if Palin entered the race, she would have to challenge mainly guys. Bachmann is at best a distant third to Romney and Perry, so Palin would be duking it out with guys. That being said, I think Palin has little appetite for duking it out with anyone-- she seems much more at home issuing broadsides on Facebook or offering paid commentary to a sympathetic news network than actually campaigning against anyone.

Forum List

Back