What the hell is going on at Fox News?

It's baaaack!

Weekly World News | The World's Only Reliable News

relaunch_announce2b.jpg

Did ownership change hands? Is the CEO being blackmailed?

Hiring hack leftists like Donna Brazil and shitting on their bread and butter.

I am confused.

The old man is done. His shitlib kids have taken over. Fox is going to go progressively left from here on out.

Rich kids.

I am confused.

The old man is done. His shitlib kids have taken over. Fox is going to go progressively left from here on out.

Rich kids.

I know. They never used to let the truth get in the way of a story they were reporting.

I am confused.

Rich kids.

I know. They never used to let the truth get in the way of a story they were reporting.

Both sides are full of shit. Further, if you rely on any single media source for your news you deserve to be lied to.
I have found this to be the case with many Fox News people. Too busy or lazy to find alternative sources. Now their source has been usurped and they are shitting their Depends.

I am confused.

Rich kids.

Both sides are full of shit. Further, if you rely on any single media source for your news you deserve to be lied to.
I have found this to be the case with many Fox News people. Too busy or lazy to find alternative sources. Now their source has been usurped and they are shitting their Depends.

Any source will do as long as they are honest. Historically, Fox usually has not been.

I am confused.

Rich kids.

Any source will do as long as they are honest. Historically, Fox usually has not been.

None of them have been. They are all drivers of public opinion. That is their purpose. People watch to have their bias stroked. What people never realize is that they are having their eyes directed for them...in the same directions.

I am confused.

Rich kids.

Fake news from a real liar.

One America Network
Where do you get that?
Check your local cable provider.
I don't do cable.

I look elsewhere
Don’t look on Facebook for common sense.
Funny enough the ONLY place I can find to stream OAN from is Facebook. It says I can watch via ROKU but I can't find it on there.

A bust apparently

One America Network
Where do you get that?
I don't do cable.

I look elsewhere
Funny enough the ONLY place I can find to stream OAN from is Facebook. It says I can watch via ROKU but I can't find it on there.

A bust apparently
There’s an iPhone App.

Where do you get that?
I don't do cable.

I look elsewhere

A bust apparently
There’s an iPhone App.
Android

Fuck Apple

The downfall started (for me) when that head Cheerleader attacked DJT first question at the debate (90 days prep lol!). I watch a bit of Tucker (if I get home). Maybe some Hannity.

But 3 yrs in nobody locked up or even in Court. I quit. No vote for me or my 15000 Children. On strike till Comey is in a cell for Sedition.

Do you hear me now Barr? DJT?

I don't know. The President badmouthed his best supporter in the world who defended him against leftist press loons, and *poof* Fox is exposed to fashionable leftist harpies all of a sudden, and Sean's less visible these days and going into business like Bill O'Reilly--pay to play, no more free readings from poor conservative widows. :(

Forum List

Back