What the hell happened Truthers?

The seismic signature of each tower WTC 1 and 2, (based on their tonnage, etc.), should have been around 3.8. Instead they measured 2.3 and 2.5, and the seismic signature of WTC & was 0.6 -- practically non-existant.

Dr. Judy Wood, "Where Did the Towers Go?" See Chapter 6 (entire chapter) -- Seismic Impact.

Come on truthers.....show your stuff

September 11 is your big day. A chance to show the country how big the truther movement is and how outraged America is about this"Inside Job"

I want to see every one of you out there, protesting this outrage showing how relevant a cause you have

We will be watching

come on truthers.....show your stuff

september 11 is your big day. A chance to show the country how big the truther movement is and how outraged america is about this"inside job"

i want to see every one of you out there, protesting this outrage showing how relevant a cause you have

we will be watching

by "we" you must mean trolls of the usmb ?

come on truthers.....show your stuff

september 11 is your big day. A chance to show the country how big the truther movement is and how outraged america is about this"inside job"

i want to see every one of you out there, protesting this outrage showing how relevant a cause you have

we will be watching

by "we" you must mean trolls of the usmb ?

So eots..

What are your plans for the weekend of Sept 11?

Got your signs made up? Got your team of Truthmongers geared up and ready to go?
This is the day you have been waiting 10 years for. You are not going to get a bigger stage.

Don't blow it....the movement is relying on you

September 11 is your big day. A chance to show the country how big the truther movement is and how outraged America is about this"Inside Job"

I want to see every one of you out there, protesting this outrage showing how relevant a cause you have

We will be watching

Actually I still want to see a viable demolition plan that would replicate what happened to WTC 7, as well as the time and expertise level needed to implment it, as well as any other work needed to implement it.

We will be watching

Actually I still want to see a viable demolition plan that would replicate what happened to WTC 7, as well as the time and expertise level needed to implment it, as well as any other work needed to implement it.

You ask truthers for proof?

Where have YOU been the last ten years. You know that complying with requests for information is not allowed in the truthers handbook

We will be watching

You ask truthers for proof?

Where have YOU been the last ten years. You know that complying with requests for information is not allowed in the truthers handbook

I'm actually suprised no one has actually come up with one in 10 years, even a completely unfeasible one.

16 days left, and they still have 879 tickets that they can't give away. :lol:

I WILL STAND FOR TRUTH IN NYC ON 9/11/11 ~ PLEDGE TO BE THERE
Pledge to be in NYC on 9/11/11 to stand for truth.
879 tickets Sep 10, 2011 Free

PLEDGE TO BE THERE - NYC for 9/11 Truth

They started out with 1,000. :eek:

Yep, that movement has a whole lot of traction, doesn't it?

Looks like about 121 truthers will be invading NYC

Way to go truthers

Looks like about 121 truthers will be invading NYC

Way to go truthers
Damn!.....Wish I didn't already have plans.....I'd like to go there and just laugh at 'em straight to their loony faces!

Have my own lil' rally, complete with:

:gives::blahblah::alcoholic::lmao::hellno::funnyface::finger3::anj_stfu::lame2::dance:

Last edited:
Everyone remember Hurricane Erin, right outside NYC the morning of 9/11? No?

Starting at bottom page 395, WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood. (Each statement in the following has citations I have left out for brevity, but which can be accessed in the actual textbook):

"Hurricane Erin ['HE'] was born on September 1, 2001, the fifth Atlantic storm of the 2001 season to be given a name and the first to reach hurricane strength. Merging with another storm system on September 17, Erin was also the longest-lived Atlantic storm of the 2001 season. Before that merger, however, starting back on September 7, Erin began a four-day march on a path taking her directly toward New York City. (See figure 420).

"By September 10, HE had become a Category 3 hurricane with wind speeds of 120 mph just as it passed Bermuda along its STRAIGHT [emphasis mine] path toward New York City. And yet we heard nothing about this storm. The World Trade Center Towers were built to withstand wind loads of up to 140 mph (225 km/hr.), the equivalent force of a Category 4 Hurricane AND ONLY 20 MPH MORE THAN THE WIND SPEED OF HE. The danger to tall buildings aside, even if HE changed course and failed to make landfall, the threat of flooding from storm surges was very real. Hurricane Ike (2008) made landfall in Texas as a Category 2 hurricane and had peak storm surge values of 15-20 feet. And yet, once again, we heard NOTHING about this storm.

"People remember 9/11 as geing one of the clearest days they had ever seen along the East Coast. The satellite that took the images shown in Figures 411 and 412 had a clear view of New York City and also had a clear view of HE. The outer bands of the storm reached over Cape Cod and the end of Long Island.

"Not even I knew there was a hurricane just outside of NYC on 9/11/01 until I discovered the fact while looking for weather-satellite images to study the rising dust plume from the destroyed WTC towers.

"In fact, as I was to discover, Erin came closest to NYC and also reached it's largest size on 9/11 itself. Interestingly, the National Hurricane Center projected Erin to be of stronger force than it was to project in the case of Katrina four years later. How curious it is, then, that this hurricane was not mentioned or shown by graphics on morning weather reports. Were meteorologists absolutely certain that this hurricane would make a sharp right-hand turn away from New York and head back out to sea before there was a major threat of storm surges?

"No, at least not according to the National Weather Service. Approximately 500 miles in diameter, HE was approximately the same size as the later Katrina, and yet the public was not widely alerted to it, none of the major morning news shows mentioning the storm.

"Still, Erin was the subject of extended study. The forecast was for Erin to be stronger than Katrina was later to be. In fact, HE actually did have more cyclonic energy than Hurricane Katrina, as measured by each storm's Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE).

"The storm was a tropical depression on the first of September, reached minimum pressure late on September 9 and maximum speed on September 10, and then it reached its maximum diameter on September 11. On the morning of September 11, the storm stopped at its closest approach to NYC, then in the afternoon it veered dramatically to the east."

Starting at bottom page 395, WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood. (Each statement in the following has citations I have left out for brevity, but which can be accessed in the actual textbook):

"Hurricane Erin ['HE'] was born on September 1, 2001, the fifth Atlantic storm of the 2001 season to be given a name and the first to reach hurricane strength. Merging with another storm system on September 17, Erin was also the longest-lived Atlantic storm of the 2001 season. Before that merger, however, starting back on September 7, Erin began a four-day march on a path taking her directly toward New York City. (See figure 420).

"By September 10, HE had become a Category 3 hurricane with wind speeds of 120 mph just as it passed Bermuda along its STRAIGHT [emphasis mine] path toward New York City. And yet we heard nothing about this storm. The World Trade Center Towers were built to withstand wind loads of up to 140 mph (225 km/hr.), the equivalent force of a Category 4 Hurricane AND ONLY 20 MPH MORE THAN THE WIND SPEED OF HE. The danger to tall buildings aside, even if HE changed course and failed to make landfall, the threat of flooding from storm surges was very real. Hurricane Ike (2008) made landfall in Texas as a Category 2 hurricane and had peak storm surge values of 15-20 feet. And yet, once again, we heard NOTHING about this storm.

"People remember 9/11 as geing one of the clearest days they had ever seen along the East Coast. The satellite that took the images shown in Figures 411 and 412 had a clear view of New York City and also had a clear view of HE. The outer bands of the storm reached over Cape Cod and the end of Long Island.

"Not even I knew there was a hurricane just outside of NYC on 9/11/01 until I discovered the fact while looking for weather-satellite images to study the rising dust plume from the destroyed WTC towers.

"In fact, as I was to discover, Erin came closest to NYC and also reached it's largest size on 9/11 itself. Interestingly, the National Hurricane Center projected Erin to be of stronger force than it was to project in the case of Katrina four years later. How curious it is, then, that this hurricane was not mentioned or shown by graphics on morning weather reports. Were meteorologists absolutely certain that this hurricane would make a sharp right-hand turn away from New York and head back out to sea before there was a major threat of storm surges?

"No, at least not according to the National Weather Service. Approximately 500 miles in diameter, HE was approximately the same size as the later Katrina, and yet the public was not widely alerted to it, none of the major morning news shows mentioning the storm.

"Still, Erin was the subject of extended study. The forecast was for Erin to be stronger than Katrina was later to be. In fact, HE actually did have more cyclonic energy than Hurricane Katrina, as measured by each storm's Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE).

"The storm was a tropical depression on the first of September, reached minimum pressure late on September 9 and maximum speed on September 10, and then it reached its maximum diameter on September 11. On the morning of September 11, the storm stopped at its closest approach to NYC, then in the afternoon it veered dramatically to the east."
And your point is?

:cuckoo:

That's because Tracy Blevins' steel to metal foam dustification ray drained all the energy from the hurricane for it's power supply.

Unfortunately, the hurricane ran out of power too soon, and some of the steel did not dustify. They had to store the steel under the George Washington Bridge, until they found an alternate power supply.

That is why Tracy found cigarette butts in her dust/metal foam samples, because the homeless people under the bridge kept flicking their butts onto the beams.

By the way, it's just under 12 hours since I posted this, and they STILL have 879 tickets to give away for free!

Way to go, Twoofers!!! :lol:

And your point is?

Still on the top of his head. The dunce cap is a perfect fit. :up:

And your point is?

WTF.....did the whitecoats mistakenly leave the doors to the asylum unlocked yet again?

There seems to be an influx of these loony lil' buggers running around lately.

And your point is?

WTF.....did the whitecoats mistakenly leave the doors to the asylum unlocked yet again?

There seems to be an influx of these loony lil' buggers running around lately.

I'm anticipating a major influx of socks for the next two weeks. all trying to convince us of THE TRUTH(copyright, trademark, and patent pending. All rights reserved. Use at your own risk. Your mileage may vary.)

And your point is?

The US government – using secret technology from Area 51 – turned the storm away from NYC as not to interfere with the plan to destroy the WTC.

Get with the program.
Oh, well of course......That explains it.......How could I be so naive?

Better start watchin' Jesse Ventura more often, and get the real low down on the situations.

I feel so stupid.:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back