WHAT the HELL HAPPENED to RULE ENFORCEMENT AROUND HERE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course off topic to a liberal is saying anything they disagree with no matter how ON TOPIC it might be.

And none of the far right ever do that, right?
smiley-scared002.gif

Last edited:
The far right troll insult as well or better as the prog lefties.

I will say this for the left, they hit and hit hard and take their hits, while many of the far right, like you, 007 and Steph, want to hit but not be hit back.

Grow up. This Board is not for wimps.

I do agree the rules should be enforced, but they should be self enforced right from the beginning by all of us.

Jake, please go fuck your fake, phony, fraud self We traded Oddball, CaGirl and a dozen others for Howey the Stalker, Guno the racist and Anal Sex and 5th graders only a Progressive would see that as an improvement

Not to worry, buddy, we have had plenty of far right and libertarian trash to replace them many fold since then. You accuse me of things that I have not said or implied, but works as indictment of your kind wanting to attack but resist being attacked. Sux to be you.

what? Go take a nap grandpa, see you this afternoon.

you aren't even smarter than the average subliterate.

Oh? You still smarting b/c of one time I pointed out that you were wrong about a law LOL

er... no. and I don't pay enough attention to your stupidity to remember. and, frankly, your thinking i'm wrong on the law would just amuse me because you're really braindead.

I stand by my prior posts.

now run along, little boy. your mommy says come out of the basement for lunch.

Jake, please go fuck your fake, phony, fraud self We traded Oddball, CaGirl and a dozen others for Howey the Stalker, Guno the racist and Anal Sex and 5th graders only a Progressive would see that as an improvement

Not to worry, buddy, we have had plenty of far right and libertarian trash to replace them many fold since then. You accuse me of things that I have not said or implied, but works as indictment of your kind wanting to attack but resist being attacked. Sux to be you.

Oh? You still smarting b/c of one time I pointed out that you were wrong about a law LOL

er... no. and I don't pay enough attention to your stupidity to remember.

Lol, basement dweller..

er... no. and I don't pay enough attention to your stupidity to remember.

Lol, basement dweller..

pretty obvious. :D

Thread closed.

I'm sure everyone knows exactly why.

If you have a problem with moderation - PM one of the staff. This is not rocket science.

As per the OP - a number of posts were reported - however the posts were not in Zone 2 (or 1) - they were in Zone 3. We do try to respond to each report but not all complaints are actual violations.

For those that are hard of hearing: If you have a problem with moderation - PM one of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back