What the hell happened here?

Who are all these mods and where is Gunny?

Sum it up in two sentences or less and you shall earn a cookie.

Oh the humanity!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47x9q5-C2k]1937 Newsreel Complete Report: The Hindenburg Burning - YouTube[/ame]

gunny was asked to step down after giving his password to someone who used it to mess with the board. the new owners appointed new admins and mods.

4f56352138c18.image.jpg

Ignore the teeth marks, I skipped lunch.

At the bottom of the main page you will find:

View forum leaders

Gunny left 9 or 10 months ago to follow other pursuits. I think he still posts here, but that's just hearsay.

Even counting the compound sentence as one, you still have 3. Very disappointing.

Also, thanks for the link.

At the bottom of the main page you will find:

View forum leaders

Gunny left 9 or 10 months ago to follow other pursuits. I think he still posts here, but that's just hearsay.

Even counting the compound sentence as one, you still have 3. Very disappointing.

Also, thanks for the link.
I used to have problems with run-on sentences. I try to avoid them even if it costs me cookies from strangers. :muahaha:

gunny was asked to step down after giving his password to someone who used it to mess with the board. the new owners appointed new admins and mods.

Don't you love people who are in the "know." I mean, mystery goes only so far, and it lasted for me just long enough to scroll down and find Strollings answer. *wink*:clap2:

Don't you love people who are in the "know." I mean, mystery goes only so far, and it lasted for me just long enough to scroll down and find Strollings answer. *wink*:clap2:

why must i endure you?

i dont claim to be in the know......jon ask a question and i answered it. if you find my answer to be untruthful then say that....but its my understanding that this is what happened...we can go into all these little details but that is pretty much the bottom line.

I don't understand the point of being a mod.... I'm a mod on another (non-political) board, and I have been a mod on political sites before (no more).... When I was I would rarely hand out infractions and would only ban spammers...

Hell, I got too much email spamming my box from moderating, most of it was random updates and other mods crying because I didn't vote to ban another user over partisan ideas they may not have agreed with in uncivil fashion...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back