What the Hell, Glenn Beck Still On?

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
I thought for sure he would have been thrown off the air by Fox. I did some research, and he's more popular now than before all the hoopla from the left. My question is....What Happened?

Beck's own commercial standing has risen since an advertising boycott was initiated, targeting his show's sponsors after the commentator.....
Glenn Beck: 'Winning in the ratings': The Swamp

Wonder if the NFL would let him buy a Football team? Wouldn't it be funny if Glenn Beck bought the St. Louis football team and gave it to Rush Limbaugh? I think that would be a hoot and probably piss Rev. Al Sharpton off a little bit too!:lol:

I thought for sure he would have been thrown off the air by Fox. I did some research, and he's more popular now than before all the hoopla from the left. My question is....What Happened?

Beck's own commercial standing has risen since an advertising boycott was initiated, targeting his show's sponsors after the commentator.....

LOL

Yes, the number of sponsors who left him must number in the hundreds now!...:lol:

Funny how common sense and showing this administration's intent, via their own words, can open people's eyes. (cue the Beck bashers in 3, 2, 1 . . . .)

Good thing all them boycotts and the negative publicity in the rest of the media work so well, huh? :lol:

MSM is a vehicle of entertainment. Glenn Beck's success is based on the rest of MSM's success: misinformation and deception and playing into this left vs right partisan thing. Glenn Beck put his foot out there and went a little nutjobish and it paid off.. now he's got a war with the white house and that's the best thing that could have ever happened to Beck. It's the stupidest strategy I've ever seen for the White House to go against a news venue.

Bush attacked the media, but he left it at calling it "the media", never pointed any one group out. Great tactic... it's a vague attack on somebody somewhere with the power to manulate somebody's mind and therefore it creates fear. When you attack a news venue, you draw attention to something you DON'T want attention to be on because the second you f-up they'll be on your tail.

Simple fact is that the Color of Change's supposed 'boycott' actually had the opposite effect. Because Becks fans did exactly the same thing that the CoC were doing. They called sponsors.... Guess who got more people calling the sponsors?

Beck.

Ouch. That had to hurt the asses of the idiot racists at CoC.

The biggest problem that these radical groups have now is that everyone knows their tactics.... and use their own tactics to counter them. Fucking idiots.

:eusa_eh: Let them keep watching, I never even heard of any boycotts. No accounting for Repub taste.

Forum List

Back