What the Hell Does "Alt-Right" Mean ?

Seems a lot of retarded libs can't answer the question, just the typical empty headed responses.
It has been answered repeatedly, including with links to both conservative and liberal publications and sources.
Answered repeatedly INCORRECTLY, dumbass.
Everyone has it wrong except for you. You know better than all the linked sources.
Here is what you don't get. People don't pay attention to long drawn out detail and complicated definitions when they can get the idea with a simple, easy to understand explanation or definition. Alt right are the white supremacists, nationalist, racist and fascist that have infected the Republican Party via Donald Trump. He brought them into the Party and confirmed their welcome by naming Bannon from Breitbart his campaign CEO.
You can deflect, complicate, etc. all you want, the definition I give is the one that has taken hold and will stick.

Everyone has it wrong except for you. You know better than all the linked sources.

Being correct is not something put to a vote, idiot. I researched my data and tried to take a neutral objective point of view.

You shit in your hands smear it on everything around you and then damn the world as a shitty place.

Here is what you don't get. People don't pay attention to long drawn out detail and complicated definitions when they can get the idea with a simple, easy to understand explanation or definition. Alt right are the white supremacists, nationalist, racist and fascist that have infected the Republican Party via Donald Trump. He brought them into the Party and confirmed their welcome by naming Bannon from Breitbart his campaign CEO.
You can deflect, complicate, etc. all you want, the definition I give is the one that has taken hold and will stick.
Lol, you are falling for the White Nationalist attempt to hijack Trump, and I guess you swallow their hijacking Taylor Swift and Ben Garrison as well.

And why? Because you are a stupid cock sucker.

ALT RIGHT INCLUDES:

The Tea Party
Anybody who uses the term RINO
Cliven Bundy types
Glenn Beck
Brietbart
Fox News half the time.

And NOT ONE of those groups include neoNazis or White Nationalists, which is who you are using to try and smear the traditional conservative opposition to the Neocon Establishment in the GOP.

You have accidentally exonerated them of being racists, lol.

Being correct is not something put to a vote, idiot. I researched my data and tried to take a neutral objective point of view.

You shit in your hands smear it on everything around you and then damn the world as a shitty place.

Lol, you are falling for the White Nationalist attempt to hijack Trump, and I guess you swallow their hijacking Taylor Swift and Ben Garrison as well.

And why? Because you are a stupid cock sucker.
Resorting to vulgarity and attempts to insult means you lack confidence in your position, otherwise, it could stand on its own. You think because you researched something you came out with a correct analysis and conclusion. Maybe you aren't smart enough to do that.
Trump has been branded as a conduit for Alt Right with the definition of racist, fascist, nationalist white supremacist to infiltrate his campaign and the Republican Party.

Resorting to vulgarity and attempts to insult means you lack confidence in your position, .
giphy.gif

Liberals make up words (sometimes fraudulent) and then expect us all to know what they mean. Liberal websites are overflowing with the new term "alt-right" but nobody says what it means. Does anybody here know ? I don't speak their lame information-deprived language.
Nothing/.......It is an attempt by liberals who see the POTUS campaign too close for comfort, as a deflection tactic.

there is no more political correctness, therefore there is no alt-right. no one has to subscribe to these sorts of prearranged hyphenated identity packages anymore, but human beings are creatures of habit.

Alt Right=The far right extremist, racist, and fascist who have found a home with Republicans by way of the Trump campaign.
^ Bullshit response of an ignoramus who loves to wallow in his ignorant shit.

The Alt-Right is the opposition to the NeoCon Republican Establishment, and is mostly the old Paleocon wing or Traditional Conservatives, but since the Neocon owned Media is defining everyone these days to suit the corporations that own them, they lump in the White Nationalists and the neoNazi 1488ers as well.
Tell me Jim when did you decide race trumped the constitution?

Liberals make up words (sometimes fraudulent) and then expect us all to know what they mean. Liberal websites are overflowing with the new term "alt-right" but nobody says what it means. Does anybody here know ? I don't speak their lame information-deprived language.

Hillary invented it on 8/25/2016. That's when she instructed her mindless minions to post about it. You'll notice, no one is talking about it any more

Alt Right R.I.P.
Dude, you may wish it so, but that does not make it so.

The Alt-Right and the neoconservative "Conservatives Inc." have been going at it for a few years now.
The alt right alt right are not neocons dummy. The alt right are like you. People who put race before country

Forum List

Back