What The Hell Do The Brits Know?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yeah, links:
    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/web...etro_Police_Chief_Issues_Ominous_Warning&only

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I find Blair's comment pretty logical, and have said the same things for a couple of years when the libs start whining about the Patriot Act. Wait until we take another major terror hit on US soil and the Patriot Act will look like tea party rules. Whether or not we go as far as internment, I don't know, but I DO foresee cutting out a lot of BS, opting for practical but unpolitically correct solutions.

3. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    So if there is another act of terrorism committed by a white male (a la McVeigh), internment of whites would not be too far off-base?

4. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Muslim terrorists are apart of a bigger threat, a threat that has more dangerous possiblities then one "white man" with a bomb. The difference between a Muslim Terrorist and suicidal bombings for their "orginization" and a white crazy man who thinks everything is the gov'ts fault and who only seems to come around every 10 or so years is very large. It's not the same, don't try to make a point that's total bs.

5. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Sure, just as soon as the number of terrorist bombings perpetrated by "white males" become as frequent and as damaging as those committed by Muslims.

6. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Is it total bs? At this point, our muslim citizens have behaved just as well as white citizens. The only muslim U.S. citizen to participate in terror attacks was during the 1993 WTC bombing. Should one bad apple that came around 13 years ago ruin life for a population of over 3 million? If you think so, then perhaps one bad apple should ruin it for white citizens.

Or perhaps, white males should not be allowed to go school with others. White youths tend to shoot classmates. Young white males are a danger to all and should be kept away from non-whites and even white girls. Intern the white males and their plot for gothic control of the world!

See above.

7. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Not too much exaggeration eh? Makes your point (kind of). Of course all other races are innocent and only white males are the problem. Makes sense to me...hell, lets just put all the white folks in internment camps and let them starve...oh wait that technique has been tried.

What else ya got?

Don't get me wrong, I do not advocate branding an entire race or religion, but it is awful hard to stand up for moderate Muslims who wont stand up for themselves.

8. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    My point is that all races are the problem. Every race has its fair share of "black sheep". To judge an entire group of millions based on the actions of a few is just plain dumb. That is why I brought up whites. It makes little sense to intern whites, but the idea is as justifiable as intenment of muslims--and that means it is barely justifiable at all.

They are, I just do not think you have noticed. A few weeks ago there was a discussion session for Muslim Americans here at Rutgers. The agenda included discussing misconceptions about the muslim community, as well as thoughts about how global relations between arabic muslims and the west can be improved.

9. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    That's the answer, we should intern EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, let's see. Noone under 8 years of age has ever been confirmed to have perpretrated a terrorist activity so they can stay. Noone over 83 has either so we'll just intern everyone between 9 and 83 years old and the preoblem will be solved.

There you go, if you guys need any more help solving these unchallanging problems, please feel to contact me at any time!

10. Rico

Rico Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38

Every "race" has its share of black sheep. Yeah I'll buy that. But it is not a "race" alone here that's the problem. It's arab muslims. Oops did I offend your liberal sensibilities with the truth? Sorry.

Make war; obtain peace through strength.