What the HELL are they doing??

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
Have the Dems come completely unhinged?

They are trying to turn their entire convention into a War on Women party. But I suppose out of desperation, with no real issues to discuss, defend, or propose, they must focus on vaginas. Unwilling to discuss the issues most important to the American people, they must discuss abortions.

I see this becoming a catastrophe and a laughing stock for those of us who must witness it.

Do they really believe they can convince anyone that they are the party who can deal with the problems facing so many of us? Or are they just praying for it to be over so they can get out of Dodge?

How many of them will begin to wonder just what the HELL happened to a once proud party?

53% of the voters in the last election were women. 56% percent of those voted for President Obama. The GOP has done it's best to alienate the women voters of this nation. So why not highlight the women's issues? As well as the senior issues that Romney and Ryan would negatively impact.

The same party supporting ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD and jamah at the DNC.whatta buncha hypocrites.cry about womens rights yet support cults that enforce through shariah law of female subserviance. A pile of commie leftist bullshit.

53% of the voters in the last election were women. 56% percent of those voted for President Obama. The GOP has done it's best to alienate the women voters of this nation. So why not highlight the women's issues? As well as the senior issues that Romney and Ryan would negatively impact.

Did Paul Ryan cause Global Warming too?

The same party supporting ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD and jamah at the DNC.whatta buncha hypocrites.cry about womens rights yet support cults that enforce through shariah law of female subserviance. A pile of commie leftist bullshit.

It simply blows the fucking mind. These idiots also support flooding our country with all of meso America and the same economic policies that fucked Greece over.

Really smart. America you better not vote rat this election. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Were you dropped on your head too many times as a baby?

Have the Dems come completely unhinged?

They are trying to turn their entire convention into a War on Women party. But I suppose out of desperation, with no real issues to discuss, defend, or propose, they must focus on vaginas. Unwilling to discuss the issues most important to the American people, they must discuss abortions.

I see this becoming a catastrophe and a laughing stock for those of us who must witness it.

Do they really believe they can convince anyone that they are the party who can deal with the problems facing so many of us? Or are they just praying for it to be over so they can get out of Dodge?

How many of them will begin to wonder just what the HELL happened to a once proud party?

Very Unwise of them to make their Convention about Abortion rights, Don't the Read Polls? Americans are Pro-Choice 41% Pro-Life 50%

lol

It's simply blows the fucking mind. These idiots also support flooding our country with all of meso America and the same economic policies that fucked Greece over.

Versus the policies that brought us October, 2008? The policies that created the great influx of illegal aliens were those of "W". He could have closed the southern border after 9-11 with the blessings of all. Instead, he left it open, and the majority of illegal aliens came in after 9-11. The GOP needed cheap labor to threaton the unions with. And they got it.

"America deserves a choice." Paul Ryan

American women deserve no choice. Paul Ryan.

Yeah, Cause they didn't choose to get Pregnant by their Actions right?

lol

legitimate rape

Cute. WTF does the Retarded comment of some Wack Job Right winger have to do with it. lol

I fully support Exceptions for Rape, I Even support Choice Abortions, But I do find it offensive when you High and Mighty Libs try and say its about Choice, and completely ignore the Fact that MANY, In fact, MOST Abortions are Carried out because some Woman Chose to have Unprotected sex and got Pregnant. They had a Choice already lol.

That said, Like I said I support the Right to Choose, I just think it is Abused, and used as Birth Control, and that SUCKS, and you guys don't even want to talk about it. You attack anyone that does.

Because I remember your posts I've been been dropped on my head? Really? You did say Global Warming was responsible for forest fires, so naturally I figured that your same logic would apply to Paul Ryan... Everything else causes Global Warming, why would Paul Ryan be any different?

They are trying to turn their entire convention into a War on Women party.

not "trying", simply replying to the Republican declared War on Women ...

you will hear plenty as well on the Republican War on Social Security and Medicare as well.

and many other subjects for you to tune in on.

Because I remember your posts I've been been dropped on my head? Really? You did say Global Warming was responsible for forest fires, so naturally I figured that your same logic would apply to Paul Ryan... Everything else causes Global Warming, why would Paul Ryan be any different?

OK. So you wish to prove what a dumb ignorant fuck you are. That is fine by me. For those that are interested in science and facts;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

you will hear plenty as well on the Republican War on Social Security and Medicare as well.

Can you please name the Republican who has officially announced the War on Women? Douche Bag, Democrats declare there is a war where there is none, More Desperate Deflection by a Party that sees a Fall from power coming.

It's simply blows the fucking mind. These idiots also support flooding our country with all of meso America and the same economic policies that fucked Greece over.

Versus the policies that brought us October, 2008? The policies that created the great influx of illegal aliens were those of "W". He could have closed the southern border after 9-11 with the blessings of all. Instead, he left it open, and the majority of illegal aliens came in after 9-11. The GOP needed cheap labor to threaton the unions with. And they got it.

Obama has done nothing about border security for three and a half years either... But it's still Bush's fault. At least Bush didn't snub everyone who is trying to become a citizen LEGALLY, by rewarding those who enter America ILLEGALLY.

Can you please name the Republican who has officially announced the War on Women? Douche Bag, Democrats declare there is a war where there is none, More Desperate Deflection by a Party that sees a Fall from power coming.

Akin

Obama has done nothing about border security for three and a half years either... But it's still Bush's fault. At least Bush didn't snub everyone who is trying to become a citizen LEGALLY, by rewarding those who enter America ILLEGALLY.

The Obama admin has deported far more illegals than the Bush admin ever did.

Most illegal immigrants deported last year were criminals - ABC News

By Alan Gomez and Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON

The U.S. deported nearly 400,000 illegal immigrants last year, and an increasing number of them were convicted criminals, according to figures set for release Tuesday by the Department of Homeland Security.

Deportations have been on the rise for the past decade, and the 396,906 illegal immigrants deported in fiscal year 2011 is the highest number yet, according to the figures.

just keep denying the Republican Platform - it is just meant for rightwing nutjobs the Republicans count on for elections and they really do not mean it ... women should not be concerned.

Forum List

Back