What the FUCK is wrong with some of these GOP people?

Granted they are trying to push Akin out for his tremendously stupid comments about rape but then they turn around and adopt abortion as a front end plank at the convention.

SERIOUSLY?????? Are we this god damn stupid? We should have this election in the bag based on the economic performance of this administration. So what do we do? Change the subject from FAILED POLICIES to social issues that before a couple days ago were not even spoke of. Issues that thanks to Akin we WILL LOSE on.

This has got to be one of the dumbest moves of the GOP leaders in years if not decades. This election was ours to lose and we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Uhhh, remember when I gave you all that chit for supporting Herman Cain, then Newt and now Mitt? Yeah, now you know why I did that.... Feel free to vote for Obama by voting for a guy that can't win like Mitt. lol.

Honestly I love it! :eusa_clap:

Seriously, the floppers and swingers could easily lean GOP if they BEAT the economy into their head.

Abortion is a great alternative though.

So the GOPers can blame their own leaders for their loss this Nov.

Obama/Biden 2012! :lol:

Granted they are trying to push Akin out for his tremendously stupid comments about rape but then they turn around and adopt abortion as a front end plank at the convention.

SERIOUSLY?????? Are we this god damn stupid? We should have this election in the bag based on the economic performance of this administration. So what do we do? Change the subject from FAILED POLICIES to social issues that before a couple days ago were not even spoke of. Issues that thanks to Akin we WILL LOSE on.

This has got to be one of the dumbest moves of the GOP leaders in years if not decades. This election was ours to lose and we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Oh relax GMU.... Nobody is suddenly changing their vote to Obama based on anything the GOP has said (and I haven't even seen the remarks yet). The truth is, the people know failure when they see it, and they know marxism when they see it, and Obama has brought us both. He got his ass annihilated in the 2010 election and nothing has changed since then.

The GOP is panicking over the very real possibility that the gender gap may be the final blow to their chances.

On the other hand, the abortion plank always goes in the GOP platform. That has been a dog bone thrown to rightwing crazies for years; now that is coming back to bite them no pun intended.

I am sooo looking forward to the XXX rated GOP RAPE Convention in Tampa next week. Will it be like a drunken Playboy Christmas party? Remember to put the kids to bed early.

BTW, if anyone gets raped at the convention, are they allowed to complain about it? After all, wouldn't the rapists just be trying to create some more "admirable human beings"...?

Holy toledo!!! It's just part of the party platform as it has been for eons.

Cripes. It's no big smurf. Like what? All of a sudden the GOP is going to go well, we've campaigned pro life all our lives but this year we don't want to talk about it?

What type of freaking hey day would the Dems have with that?

Primary campaign will focus on the economy as it has been for forever in this election cycle. And for heaven's sake go to the party platform website where you can submit ideas.

Here's the link. And by the way security and immigration are part of the platform. Healthcare, Education and Labor are part of the platform. As well as many other issues.

GOP Platform 2012

I am sooo looking forward to the XXX rated GOP RAPE Convention in Tampa next week. Will it be like a drunken Playboy Christmas party? Remember to put the kids to bed early.

BTW, if anyone gets raped at the convention, are they allowed to complain about it? After all, wouldn't the rapists just be trying to create some more "admirable human beings"...?

Now it's a rape convention is it? Now GOP are pro rape? You've really earned a message board permanent swine status.

The GOP is panicking over the very real possibility that the gender gap may be the final blow to their chances.

On the other hand, the abortion plank always goes in the GOP platform. That has been a dog bone thrown to rightwing crazies for years; now that is coming back to bite them no pun intended.

You must have missed the Gallup poll I put up that has Pro Choice at the lowest level of support ever.

41%.

Now it's a rape convention is it? Now GOP are pro rape? You've really earned a message board permanent swine status.

Yep, the GOP RAPE Convention! You reap what you sow...

I just don't get it. We have soooooo many real challenges facing our nation and we get side tracked on this damn issue every four years. No wonder we're in such a fucking mess. We worry about the table setting and no one orders the food.

Huh? WTF does that mean?

Pretty obvious I thought. We focus on all the superficial issues that never go away and put the important shit on the back burner till it's foegotten

We will argue about abortion till we're blue in the face while the debt and economy slip even further. Which of those three issues can we address and actually impact? Which of those issues actually affect everyday Americans? Which of those issues have dramatic effects on jobs and taxes?

I just don't get it. We have soooooo many real challenges facing our nation and we get side tracked on this damn issue every four years. No wonder we're in such a fucking mess. We worry about the table setting and no one orders the food.

Huh? WTF does that mean?

Pretty obvious I thought. We focus on all the superficial issues that never go away and put the important shit on the back burner till it's foegotten

That's hilarious coming from you! You post superfluous bullshit around the clock. Why all the sudden concern for what really matters?

dumber than personhood laws?

they are what they are. and they're so far under the thumb of the religious right that the vast majority of bills that came out of the House were solely related to controlling women.

Things like this should be expected with control of the entire party in the hands of the extreme right. There aren't any moderates left to put a stop to the zealotry.

If you have not noticed the liberal left is once again changing the subject. The Republicans need to divorce themselves from his statement which was indeed a very poor choice of words. This will blow over, no one is forgetting the disaster of the last 3 1/2 years. I think everyone has pretty much made up their minds already about if they will support 3 1/2 years of disaster or not. And those who have not their pay check and gasoline bills will decide for them. Some unfortunate words from a Senate candidate that no one had heard of isn't going to change the over 8 percent unemployment by any amount.

Last edited:

If you have not noticed the liberal left is once again changing the subject. The Republicans need to divorce themselves from his statement which was indeed a very poor choice of words. This will blow over, no one is forgetting the disaster of the last 3 1/2 years. I think everyone has pretty much made up their minds already about if they will support 3 1/2 years of disaster or not. And those who have not their pay check and gasoline bills will decide for them. Some unfortunate words from a Senate candidate that no one had heard of isn't going to change the over 8 percent unemployment by one any amount.

Uh-huh.

The Romney campaign started off doing just that. What do you think happened?

New Topics

Forum List

Back