What the FUCK is Wrong with People???

There is obviously have a very sick and demented person living in the area. Wonder why this lady was the target?

same thing has been happening around my Area. Over 11 Cats and small dogs have been found, Apparently cut in half with a shovel. They still have not leads as to who is behind it.

If I caught someone doing that to one of my animals I would shoot their ass, Straight up.

Not to make light of what is happening at all, but this kind of think has always picked up during the Halloween season and then drops off.

Well the people doing it here have been doing it since June. All in the same neighbor hood. All the same MO. apparently a spade shovel is used to kill and dismember the animal and it is left in the yard of the person it belonged too.

Sick people. Like I said let me catch you doing that to my cat in my yard. I will yell get out of my yard twice fast then shoot you in the ass. :)

If I encountered the fucking sick bastard who did this I would do likewise to him.

Dog 'sawed in half' in Somerton

Even the veteran cops, the grizzled ones who have seen just about everything, had a hard time handling what they found in Somerton earlier today.

A 46-year-old woman looked out onto her patio deck about 3:30 p.m. and discovered something utterly horrifying: the recently severed head and front paws of a Husky. Cops and members of the Pennsylvania SPCA rushed to her home, on Byberry Road near Blakeslee Drive, and tried to make sense of the disturbing scene.
As of tonight, they had some answers.

Police officials said the dog went missing Sunday night about three miles away from the patio where part of its remains ended up.

The family that owned the dog had let it out for a walk about 9 p.m. “It took off running and never returned,” one investigator said.

Sherri Verdon, the woman who found the severed remains on her porch, told CBS 3 that she believed that it was the work of an old neighbor who has long had a problem with her. She could not be reached for additional comment.

Police said they were looking into Verdon’s claims, but had not yet identified a suspect.

Dog 'sawed in half' in Somerton | PhillyConfidential | 10/25/2010

Very sick, very dangerous. Who knows what went before and will follow.

FYI - The Philadelphia authorities have offered an $8000 reward for information leading to an arrest but unfortunately have not yet gotten any useful information. However, regarding how this poor dog died, the article in this week's local paper revealed that the sick fuck(s)who did this bound the dog and tied him to a train track, where he was run over by a train. This is how he ended up being dismembered.

I also would like to just reply briefly to the person who felt the need to remind everyone of the atrocities done to young muslim girls. Putting aside for a moment that studies show that yes, animal abuse frequently escalates into abuse toward people, why is it that whenever something like this happens, there is always that one person who feels the need to devalue the grief expressed for the senseless suffering inflicted on an innocent animal, as though we are not capable of caring about the horrors inflicted upon both animals and humans. If you want to go start a thread on atrocities to muslim girls, then feel free to do so, and people can comment about how horrible those acts are (and they certainly are) but that doesn't take away or lessen the stunning brutality of what was done to this dog. If you (muslim commentator) feel that you are somehow operating on a higher level because you care about HUMANS instead of animals, or that in this world, there isn't room in our hearts to care about both, then my sympathies to you. This happened 5 blocks from my home and I am shocked and sickened to think that anyone could do this to another living creature (whether they walk on two legs or four). I think it's a bit offensive that you would interject such a nonsequitoreous comment into this thread.

Hormones, chemical imbalances, bad parenting, just stupid, or evil. could be a combination.

Forum List

Back