What the FUCK is Wrong with People???

Sorry bout that,

1. I realize there is some deep rooted feelings towards dogs in the minds and hearts of Americans, in general.
2. But did you know this?:confused::confused::confused:
3. Muslims cut off the heads of school girls just about everday somewhere in the world.
4. How does that make you feel?:confused::confused::confused:
5. Does it make you want to move to where its happenning and reach out to these families??:confused::confused:?
6. Does it make you want to have even more muslims immigrate here????:confused::confused::confused:
7. Can you see the difference between a dog and a 11 year old girl?
8. Are you dead to death of innocent children???:confused::confused::confused:
9. Ahhh,...but puppies have cute ears and all,.......................:cuckoo:
10. You people need to think about whats going on here in the *REAL WORLD*!!!
11. Sorry bout that, but I just *PUPPY POOPED* some reality into this thread,....!!!
12. Where's the clean up crew??????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thanks for sending me that picture of you posting on your computer.

View attachment 11858

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I realize there is some deep rooted feelings towards dogs in the minds and hearts of Americans, in general.
3. Muslims cut off the heads of school girls just about everday somewhere in the world.
5. Does it make you want to move to where its happenning and reach out to these families??:confused::confused:?
6. Does it make you want to have even more muslims immigrate here????:confused::confused::confused:
11. Sorry bout that, but I just *PUPPY POOPED* some reality into this thread,....!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

View attachment 11858

1. Oh grow a chin dude!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If I encountered the fucking sick bastard who did this I would do likewise to him.

Dog 'sawed in half' in Somerton

Even the veteran cops, the grizzled ones who have seen just about everything, had a hard time handling what they found in Somerton earlier today.

A 46-year-old woman looked out onto her patio deck about 3:30 p.m. and discovered something utterly horrifying: the recently severed head and front paws of a Husky. Cops and members of the Pennsylvania SPCA rushed to her home, on Byberry Road near Blakeslee Drive, and tried to make sense of the disturbing scene.
As of tonight, they had some answers.

Police officials said the dog went missing Sunday night about three miles away from the patio where part of its remains ended up.

The family that owned the dog had let it out for a walk about 9 p.m. “It took off running and never returned,” one investigator said.

Sherri Verdon, the woman who found the severed remains on her porch, told CBS 3 that she believed that it was the work of an old neighbor who has long had a problem with her. She could not be reached for additional comment.

Police said they were looking into Verdon’s claims, but had not yet identified a suspect.

Dog 'sawed in half' in Somerton | PhillyConfidential | 10/25/2010

Some haven't been beaten to death yet.:evil:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

View attachment 11858

1. Oh grow a chin dude!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Right after you grow a brain dude!!!! :eusa_drool:

Sorry bout that,

1. I just wanted to inject some reality into this thread.
2. Sure I agree its a terrible thing and all to kill this dog.
3. And the way was cruel too.
4. But at the same time I think alot of you don't know whats going on out there,....
5. Out there in the *Real World*, of islam.
6. The *Real Deadly World* of islam.
7. To Christians.
8. Sure I sound like a broken record, thats my plan.
9. I want to sound that way.
10. Because I am appauled by islam, you should be too, if you only had a brain Scarecrow???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
There is obviously have a very sick and demented person living in the area. Wonder why this lady was the target?

same thing has been happening around my Area. Over 11 Cats and small dogs have been found, Apparently cut in half with a shovel. They still have not leads as to who is behind it.

If I caught someone doing that to one of my animals I would shoot their ass, Straight up.

There is obviously have a very sick and demented person living in the area. Wonder why this lady was the target?

same thing has been happening around my Area. Over 11 Cats and small dogs have been found, Apparently cut in half with a shovel. They still have not leads as to who is behind it.

If I caught someone doing that to one of my animals I would shoot their ass, Straight up.

Uh Oh...you didn't mention little Arab girls getting their heads cut off....you must love Islamic Terrorists!!!!

Not to make light of what is happening at all, but this kind of think has always picked up during the Halloween season and then drops off.

Uh Oh...you didn't mention little Arab girls getting their heads cut off....you must love Islamic Terrorists!!!!

What about those evil gay rapists?

Jesse Dirkhising Murder - Covenant News

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jesse_Dirkhising

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Christian girls not muslim girls, but who knows, they may cut muslims girls heads off too.:confused::confused::confused:
2. I know they shoot thier wives in the head at the soccer fields in Saudi Arabia and other islamic hell hole countries!!!:cool::cool::cool:
3. Oh the sounds of shooting your wife in the head at the soccer fields in the morning must just warm the heart!!!:eek::eek::eek:
4. Sweet sweet music, now I can find me a's new wife!!!!!!
5. Trust me, this is day in day out in muslim countries, I have a ton of proof, a lot of
*Real Mohammed Loving Muslims Don't Have The Stomach's To Look At* unless your from one of these muslims hell holes countries, you see it all the time, and its no big deal now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Christian girls not muslim girls, but who knows, they may cut muslims girls heads off too.:confused::confused::confused:
2. I know they shoot thier wives in the head at the soccer fields in Saudi Arabia and other islamic hell hole countries!!!:cool::cool::cool:
3. Oh the sounds of shooting your wife in the head at the soccer fields in the morning must just warm the heart!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Resident Tourette's makes an appearance.:lame2:

Forum List

Back