What the FUCK is going on with the Chinese?...

I was discussing this with a chick at work the other day

She was pondering whether this pattern might be related to the one-child policy and the devaluation of human life (esp. that of children) in China.

The killer, 48-year-old Wu Huanming, returned home after the attack on the outskirts of the city of Hanzhong and committed suicide, the local government reported.

My question is what the Hell kind of police force do the commies have over there? The guy had time to stab all of those children, murder a teacher and return home and kill himself?

Seriously?

China needs to step up it's security game seriously.

I've been wondering about this as well. What the fuck is going on there? Is there something in the water?

its pretty fucking sick, but they have been having dead babies bodies float up on shore (in the water) all over the country. they think that they are dumping the bodies deep in the water and they are floating back

also copycat sydrnome is strong in many crazy people. they also have found a pattern that works

My first question is what sex are all of these children that have been murdered. The value system of the asian is very different then westerns. Women are of no account and worthless.

My guess its female children floating up in the rivers. The one child rule to the Asians is very harsh because female children have no value. They are willing to sell or kill or female child in hopes of having a male the second try.

How is this different from some of the crazy stuff our fellow citizens do? Evil is evil.

I think it's far easier to engage in evil activity under an evil totalitarian government, but seriously, how far are we really from that?

How is this different from some of the crazy stuff our fellow citizens do? Evil is evil.

I think it's far easier to engage in evil activity under an evil totalitarian government, but seriously, how far are we really from that?

Not far. Seriously. And what are they gonna do about it [The Chinese]?

I'd say they have a serious problem.

We all do.

There isn't enough info, but it's likely that the perpetrator was not married. China is heading towards social upheaval due to the lack of eligible women for men to marry. Given the importance of family in China, men who cannot marry and have a son are marginalized. A few of them are bound to snap and take out their frustration on the offspring of others who are fortunate to have families.

(In other news, women from North Korea are being imported as slaves in to rural China - likely for the same reason.)

Remember this when you shop at Walmart. American money going to support the Chinese.

Considering how much money our own government has borrowed from China, singling out Walmart is rather silly.

I'd rather engage in trade with China to encourage economic development, which lifts peasants out of severe poverty.

Forum List

Back