What the Feds Call Terrorist Behavior

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Did you know that the federal government is blanketing American businesses with flyers describing what they consider to be suspicious behavior?

For example buying a cup of coffee with cash is considered by the government as suspicious.

How about a man shaving a beard or a woman who changes her hair style ?

Getting a tattoo?

Currently there are 25 of these bulletins each targeting certain types of businesses.

FBI “Communities Against Terrorism” Suspicious Activity Reporting Flyers | Public Intelligence

I know I am guilty of suspicious behavior because I often use cash for purchases and I have been known to shave my head and beard on occasion.

My wife changes her hairstyle and color so she too is acting suspiciously.

This is a little over the top is it not?

The massive problem when you allow government the ability to do whatever they want to a group because of a perceived threat. Suddenly, everyone becomes part of that group. I still do not understand how people miss the insanity inherent in this and other examples of our government gone crazy.

I clicked on all of those threat areas. I have done nearly all of those things in every list except for all those in the "Recognizing Sleepers" & "Tattoo Shop" list. But I did vacation out of this country a couple of times.

Well if I stop posting some day you will know they got me.

Will anyone come bust me out of Gitmo?

Forum List

Back