What the........"F"

I"m sorry, I'll be back later...my daughter insists that I promised to play with her.

I can only reply that we all need to have a party, a really really big party.

A T E A Party

Taxed Enough Already.

And no more big Government.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the exception of the taxes we pay for the Dept of Defense of course

Where were the 'what about the deficit' people when Bush was lining up his plans for an excursion in Iraq? You fiscal responsibility born agains - how about we retroactively slap an income tax surcharge of about 10% on everyone to pay back all the money borrowed for the Iraq war you were so keen to perpetrate?

This is what I interesting about this thread, liberals/ Democrats are offended by it...Why?

What the hell has happened to the America our forefathers fought for? ...:salute:
We've allowed whiney bastards like you too big a megaphone. That is all that is wrong (and easily fixable). :lol:

The government is far to big as it is and people are standing by while is about to get a hell of a lot bigger, some are even fighting for it....:eusa_doh:

The government is taxing far to much and people are fighting to have them raised more.....:eusa_doh:

The government has far to much control over out daily lives and people want to give them more...:eusa_doh:
:blahblah:

What the "F" is wrong with you people...?...:eusa_naughty:
Nothing. You're just looking into a mirror all the time. :slap:

whiney bastards,

Such profanity, where's your decorum now...:lol:...where's your right to free speech...

conformed speech , I guess....your a case for a good bitch slapping...:eusa_whistle:

So what are your solutions to fix it all Lumpster?

Who do you think can "fix" it all?

Do you want the serious answer or the fun answer?

The serious answer. There is a reason I don't post too much on the political threads, by the second page they have turned into flame fests.

If you think you can give a mature answer on how you would fix things, I'd love to hear it! :thup:

I think the question should be. What do you want fixed by the government? It is the government that has created this current economic disaster--by deregulation in the 1990's & the incompentent mismangement of Fannie/Freddie in which they decided to co-sign our names to 50% of the mortgages in this country while lowering lending requirements.

Like Social Security--the largest ponzi scheme in American history. They take 12.4% of your gross payroll--spend it on everything & anything else other than your retirement--tax you higher to make up for their deficits--then diddle it back to you in pennies on the dollar that you & your employer invested for your retirement. That's why the elderly in this country are primarily poor.

So what is it that you want "fixed" by the federal government?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also big enough to take everything you have." Thomas Jefferson

This is what I interesting about this thread, liberals/ Democrats are offended by it...Why?

I have only stated that I am proud of my country. Why do Cons hate America??

Liberals hate America or so I've heard.... but I don't believe it..

Politicians on all sides are screwing us, my post was tri-partisan...

I have stood up for what my country has accomplished in 235 years. I consider this country to be the greatest in the history of the planet.
It is the right wing conservatives that yearn for an archaic system that is no longer relevant.

Why do you hate America?

I have only stated that I am proud of my country. Why do Cons hate America??

I have stood up for what my country has accomplished in 235 years. I consider this country to be the greatest in the history of the planet.
It is the right wing conservatives that yearn for an archaic system that is no longer relevant.

Why do you hate America?

Have you really... what is this archaic system you speak of and I agree, America is the Greatest Country but wouldn't you like to keep it that way?.

If you overtax, over regulate, over control the people etc.. America as we like it will be lost, don't you think?

These are the most despicable anti American, scum-bags around!
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY)
Sen. Christopher Bond (R-MO)
Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY)
Sen. Thomas Coburn (R-OK)
Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC)
Sen. Michael Enzi (R-WY)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK)
Sen. Jefferson Sessions (R-AL)
Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Why do you hate America?

Have you really... what is this archaic system you speak of and I agree, America is the Greatest Country but wouldn't you like to keep it that way?.

If you overtax, over regulate, over control the people etc.. America as we like it will be lost, don't you think?

The archaic system was based on an agrarian society in which most people did not rely on cash but lived off their land, barter and credit. There was no middle class.
The system also excluded women, blacks and indians
To try to apply the tax code of 1782 to 2009 is ridiculous.

Like I previously posted, the system which you moan is over controlled has provided schools, roads, bridges, a communications network, hospitals, the strongest military in history, police and fire protection, a social safety net......

To yearn for a government similar to 1782 over what we have today is simplistic rhetoric

Do you want the serious answer or the fun answer?

The serious answer. There is a reason I don't post too much on the political threads, by the second page they have turned into flame fests.

If you think you can give a mature answer on how you would fix things, I'd love to hear it! :thup:

I think the question should be. What do you want fixed by the government? It is the government that has created this current economic disaster--by deregulation in the 1990's & the incompentent mismangement of Fannie/Freddie in which they decided to co-sign our names to 50% of the mortgages in this country while lowering lending requirements.

Like Social Security--the largest ponzi scheme in American history. They take 12.4% of your gross payroll--spend it on everything & anything else other than your retirement--tax you higher to make up for their deficits--then diddle it back to you in pennies on the dollar that you & your employer invested for your retirement. That's why the elderly in this country are primarily poor.

So what is it that you want "fixed" by the federal government?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also big enough to take everything you have." Thomas Jefferson

There you go a voice of reason...thanks

Forum List

Back