What the........"F"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What the hell has happened to the America our forefathers fought for? ...:salute:

The government is far to big as it is and people are standing by while is about to get a hell of a lot bigger, some are even fighting for it....:eusa_doh:

The government is taxing far to much and people are fighting to have them raised more.....:eusa_doh:

The government has far to much control over out daily lives and people want to give them more...:eusa_doh:

What the "F" is wrong with you people...?...:eusa_naughty:

What the hell has happened to the America our forefathers fought for? ...:salute:

The government is far to big as it is and people are standing by while is about to get a hell of a lot bigger, some are even fighting for it....:eusa_doh:

The government is taxing far to much and people are fighting to have them raised more.....:eusa_doh:

The government has far to much control over out daily lives and people want to give them more...:eusa_doh:

So what are your solutions to fix it all Lumpster?

Who do you think can "fix" it all?

Do you want the serious answer or the fun answer?

Echo honey, you watch way too much Mr. Ed. :lol:

which fore fathers? which fight? in our biggest fight of the last 100 years those relief receiving, civilian conservation corps working, children of the depression forefathers of ours fought our greatest foes and thoroughly defeated them.

The serious answer. There is a reason I don't post too much on the political threads, by the second page they have turned into flame fests.

If you think you can give a mature answer on how you would fix things, I'd love to hear it! :thup:

which fore fathers? which fight? in our biggest fight of the last 100 years those relief receiving, civilian conservation corps working, children of the depression forefathers of ours fought our greatest foes and thoroughly defeated them.

The forefathers that fought for our freedom... and just for you...truth....justice.... and the American way...

I have a good answer for you. ONce politicians sit in the seat of power they only seek to expand that power which is why government always grows because what politician would seek to limit their own power anymore than you would seek to limit your own power. The problem is is that those that feel a certain way about the size of government never scream long or loud enough to get politicians to reduce the size of government.

My own personal fear is that once the economy gets going and people get working that all the tea party movements will evaporate which would be a crying shame in my opinion.

Which America was that?

The one where women had no rights? The one where Indians were chased out of their tribal land and slaughtered? The one which kept millions as slaves?

Yes the government has more of a role in our lives. At the time of our founding fathers, people lived into their 40's. There were no roads or bridges. There was no standing Army. No public hospitals, fire departments, ambulances. Most Americans couldn't read

I prefer the rights and privleges provided to Americans today

We've allowed whiney bastards like you too big a megaphone. That is all that is wrong (and easily fixable). :lol:

:blahblah:

Nothing. You're just looking into a mirror all the time. :slap:

Last edited:

The serious answer. There is a reason I don't post too much on the political threads, by the second page they have turned into flame fests.

If you think you can give a mature answer on how you would fix things, I'd love to hear it! :thup:

Damn, I'm not really in the mood for the serious answer at the moment.

Let me ponder it for a while. Of hand, it would entail dropping political affiliations by the people, get away from a political party having to win at any cost, changing House and Senate rules, overturning a few Amendments to the Constitution..(let me think about it)

The fun answer is what I'd rather go for at the moment...

The American people could hire official "Bitch Slappers", every time a government official tried to raise taxes, take out freedoms or add more needless control over the American people, the bitch slappers could get their heads right...

Which America was that?

The one where women had no rights? The one where Indians were chased out of their tribal land and slaughtered? The one which kept millions as slaves?

Yes the government has more of a role in our lives. At the time of our founding fathers, people lived into their 40's. There were no roads or bridges. There was no standing Army. No public hospitals, fire departments, ambulances. Most Americans couldn't read

I guess it's in your nature to be owned...

Damn, I'm not really in the mood for the serious answer at the moment.

Let me ponder it for a while.
don't take too much time. :eek:
Of[sic] hand, it would entail dropping political affiliations by the people,
How, by force/edict? Would the government you accuse of so many things be needed to force this coersion on the people?

... get away from a political party having to win at any cost,
Why? That goes against all this country was ever about from day one.
...changing House and Senate rules,
okay. I agree.
... overturning a few Amendments to the Constitution..(let me think about it)

I wouldn't trust the current leadership (from all sides together as would happen) in America to do this. Would you?:eusa_whistle:

Which America was that?

I guess it's in your nature to be owned...

No, It was our founding fathers who allowed people to be owned.

That is one reason why I prefer todays society

I can only reply that we all need to have a party, a really really big party.

A T E A Party

Taxed Enough Already.

And no more big Government.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the exception of the taxes we pay for the Dept of Defense of course

We've allowed whiney bastards like you too big a megaphone. That is all that is wrong (and easily fixable). :lol:

Just for the record, YOU have not ALLOWED anybody anything. WE are all Americans.

Just for the record, YOU have not ALLOWED anybody anything. WE are all Americans.
au contraire little princess.

The public square/dialogue is allowed by the public. It is an American tradition to tar and feather those with whom one disagrees. Step out of line and the mob with have at ya.

Forum List

Back