What the f***?

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Oct 27, 2007
Michigan
UK gives South Africa millions of condoms
The UK has donated £1m ($1.5m) to South Africa to buy condoms in a bid to combat HIV and Aids, as the nation builds up to the football World Cup.
UK ministers said South Africa had appealed for one billion condoms.
Last month, South African officials said they were beefing up their condom supply to cope with about 450,000 visitors expected for the World Cup.
BBC News - UK gives South Africa millions of condoms

I've always found that football is likely to generate increased beer intake, but shagging?

Better idea to donate them to the U.S. soccer team. After all, they're the ones who are going to get fucked on June 12th.

The UK has donated £1m ($1.5m) to South Africa to buy condoms in a bid to combat HIV and Aids, as the nation builds up to the football World Cup.
Last month, South African officials said they were beefing up their condom supply to cope with about 450,000 visitors expected for the World Cup.

I've always found that football is likely to generate increased beer intake, but shagging?

Better idea to donate them to the U.S. soccer team. After all, they're the ones who are going to get fucked on June 12th.

Yikes. I don't think I'd even touch myself in a trip like that. lol

As to June 12th, how dare you! Also, what is "soccer"? :tongue:

Just sterilize all the male children they have.

You'd solve of SA's problems

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back