What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

Thats ok maybe while you're back peddling you see that post I made.

I'll keep peddling back until you answer, or admit you don't know.

Did you ever find a real source that says the Fed trades FRNs with the Treasury for bonds?

That's another hilarious error you made.

Fine and I will keep reminding you of that fact. oh so now it's a real source some times you got to dig deep to find the truth even when others claim your source isn't a real source.

Yes, real sources are better than the sources you get your silly shit from. They sure are funny.

i'll keep peddling back until you answer, or admit you don't know.

Did you ever find a real source that says the fed trades frns with the treasury for bonds?

That's another hilarious error you made.

fine and i will keep reminding you of that fact. Oh so now it's a real source some times you got to dig deep to find the truth even when others claim your source isn't a real source.

yes, real sources are better than the sources you get your silly shit from. They sure are funny.

bp

Back to be bitch slapped some more?

Oh, no thanks. I'm afraid you might hurt me with your retard strength.

Dude I am 50 fucking years old been a police officer and have done many things but I have never seen anyone who can think up some of the stupid shit you do. Pull your head out of your ass.

Hahahah. First off, 50 year olds don't go around calling people "Dude". If you were that old, you'd know how to form a fucking sentence with punctuation. :cuckoo:

But then again, old people are pretty dumb and tend to stick to their insane beliefs in spite of all evidence presented to them. So maybe you are 50.

Oh, no thanks. I'm afraid you might hurt me with your retard strength.

Dude I am 50 fucking years old been a police officer and have done many things but I have never seen anyone who can think up some of the stupid shit you do. Pull your head out of your ass.

Hahahah. First off, 50 year olds don't go around calling people "Dude". If you were that old, you'd know how to form a fucking sentence with punctuation. :cuckoo:

But then again, old people are pretty dumb and tend to stick to their insane beliefs in spite of all evidence presented to them. So maybe you are 50.

You ever heard of John Wayne or watched old westerns? I grew up watching those Saturday morning westerns. As for the grammar fucking shit, it doesn't god damn matter it's a mother fucking discussion board. I graduated 32 years ago. So kiss my fucking ass.

But then again, old people are pretty dumb and tend to stick to their insane beliefs in spite of all evidence presented to them. So maybe you are 50

There was two bulls on top of a hill watching some cows graze in the meadow a young one and a much older one.
The young bull said to the old bull hey pops lets lets run down their and fuck one of those cows. The much older bull said no son let's walk down there and fuck them all. The moral of the story is young rush with little gratification. The old take there time because they have been there and think things through so they can have it all.

You dumb son of a bitch.

You ever heard of John Wayne or watched old westerns? I grew up watching those Saturday morning westerns. As for the grammar fucking shit, it doesn't god damn matter it's a mother fucking discussion board. I graduated 32 years ago. So kiss my fucking ass.

But then again, old people are pretty dumb and tend to stick to their insane beliefs in spite of all evidence presented to them. So maybe you are 50

There was two bulls on top of a hill watching some cows graze in the meadow a young one and a much older one.
The young bull said to the old bull hey pops lets lets run down their and fuck one of those cows. The much older bull said no son let's walk down there and fuck them all. The moral of the story is young rush with little gratification. The old take there time because they have been there and think things through so they can have it all.

You dumb son of a bitch.

It's just a discussion board? What, so you don't need to form sentences that people can actually understand? Obviously you know what you're trying to say, but the rules of written language exist so that people you're talking to can know what you're trying to say too. So have some god damn consideration for those of us reading your drivel and punctuate your fucking sentences.

Given that you clearly don't know the difference between "their" and "there", I suspect you're no older than 15.

You dumb son of a bitch.

It's just a discussion board? What, so you don't need to form sentences that people can actually understand? Obviously you know what you're trying to say, but the rules of written language exist so that people you're talking to can know what you're trying to say too. So have some god damn consideration for those of us reading your drivel and punctuate your fucking sentences.

Given that you clearly don't know the difference between "their" and "there", I suspect you're no older than 15.

It's just a discussion board? What, so you don't need to form sentences that people can actually understand?

The only people who seem to have a problem are the asshats grammar Nazis
Obviously you know what you're trying to say, but the rules of written language exist so that people you're talking to can know what you're trying to say too.

If someone as a problem understanding what I post they would have a problem with the least little inconvenience they they may face. They are anal little fucks that are close to a mental break down.

OH WOW but does it matter? Are we going to have an exam Monday morning? If that is your biggest problem you really need to grow the fuck up. If I was a grammar Nazi that gave a shit I could break your post down and show you some of your errors. But you see I can comprehend what someone is saying even if they don't use the correct spelled your you're, there, their, they're, whether, rather, won't want. I have a lot of common since you on the other hand are very lacking.

I guess 5 trillion he has added to the debt was not enough. Obama Wants to Raise the Debt Ceiling Again - Yahoo! News

Yes Republicans since Jefferson have wanted to in effect make this illegal with a Balanced Budget Amendment. Liberals like BO have always opposed.

Too many Americans don't realize that liberals are inherently irresponsible and so will always want to raise the debt ceiling rather than raise taxes or cut spending.

Forum List

Back