What the F... has Obama done so far? Hilarious!

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

I saw this site discussed on TV and I thought it was hilarious.

Right wingers are going to love it.

Enjoy.
THANKS!!!!

It's always nice to be carrying all four "ACES", when clueless-"conservatives" keep asking that same, dumb-ass question!!

241.png

THIS was my only, other option.

(....Seeing-as-how "conservatives" are too-damned-lazy....or, too-damned-illiterate....to flip-thru the ENTIRE-list.)​

Last edited:

Enjoy.
I prefer this site, that lists all Obama's broken promises. :eusa_whistle:
http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/rulings/promise-broken/

This is why you guys are so awful. From the very site you listed:

"NASA's Constellation program – based largely on existing technologies – was based on a vision of returning astronauts back to the moon by 2020," the president's budget says. "However, the program was over budget, behind schedule, and lacking in innovation due to a failure to invest in critical new technologies. Using a broad range of criteria, an independent review panel determined that even if fully funded, NASA's program to repeat many of the achievements of the Apollo era, 50 years later, was the least attractive approach to space exploration as compared to potential alternatives.

You see, you want to call this a "broken promise". Republicans don't even know what it means to go to the moon. Most don't know how far away it is. They only know they hate Obama. So if he rewrites policy, it must be wrong. Why? Because they hate Obama.

I bet I could go through that entire list and at least 90% of those "broken promises" are pure bullshit.

Next, you'll be telling us he's the anti Christ or he's spending 200 million dollars a day visiting India.

Enjoy.
PolitiFact | The Obameter: Obama's Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken

"NASA's Constellation program – based largely on existing technologies – was based on a vision of returning astronauts back to the moon by 2020," the president's budget says. "However, the program was over budget, behind schedule, and lacking in innovation due to a failure to invest in critical new technologies. Using a broad range of criteria, an independent review panel determined that even if fully funded, NASA's program to repeat many of the achievements of the Apollo era, 50 years later, was the least attractive approach to space exploration as compared to potential alternatives.

You see, you want to call this a "broken promise". Republicans don't even know what it means to go to the moon. Most don't know how far away it is. They only know they hate Obama. So if he rewrites policy, it must be wrong. Why? Because they hate Obama.

I bet I could go through that entire list and at least 90% of those "broken promises" are pure bullshit.

Next, you'll be telling us he's the anti Christ or he's spending 200 million dollars a day visiting India.
NASA is being diverted entirely into a military project and it's program for going back to the moon and then mars were scrapped, and US space missions in the ultimate humiliation are now being run by Russians as there was no money to replace the space shuttles with new spacecraft. But don't worry if Obama is too much of a sellout to fund such an initiative China and Russia plan to go to Mars and mine it for billions or likely trillions of dollars worth of minerals (http://news.discovery.com/space/mars-prospecting-ores-gold.html) anyway.

Last edited:

NASA is being diverted entirely into a military project and it's program for going back to the moon and then mars were scrapped, and US space missions in the ultimate humiliation are now being run by Russians as there was no money to replace the space shuttles with new spacecraft. But don't worry if Obama is too much of a sellout to fund such an initiative China and Russia plan to go to Mars and mine it for billions or likely trillions of dollars worth of minerals (Mining Mars? Where's the Ore? : Discovery News) anyway.

How come your link doesn't work? Because what you are saying is "bullshit"?

Is this your link?

President Obama’s NASA budget unveiled | Bad Astronomy | Discover Magazine

The President’s Budget cancels Constellation and replaces it with a bold new approach that invests in the building blocks of a more capable approach to space exploration…

[Emphasis mine.]

I can’t say I disagree with much that’s written there. A lot of it is based on the conclusions of the Augustine commission, a blue-ribbon panel of experts appointed by Obama to look into NASA’s future plans and make recommendations.

So I don’t see this as doom and gloom. I see this as 1) putting science and innovation first, and 2) freeing NASA up to do what it does best: explore the boundaries.

In addition, the new authorization bill directs NASA to begin work immediately on a huge, heavy-lift rocket — which would be vital for any asteroid or Mars missions by astronauts — instead of waiting until 2015 as proposed by President Barack Obama in the space vision he announced earlier this year.

The bill would also advance the development of spacecraft for deep space missions to as early as 2016, rather than 2025 — the goal that Obama set for the first crewed mission to arrive at an asteroid.

It also allows the extension of the International Space Station's program through at least 2020, as Obama previously proposed

Senate panel backs space shuttle extension - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - msnbc.com

I don't understand how right wingers, who are so against science and scientists, would have an opinion on space exploration. Seriously.

NASA is being diverted entirely into a military project and it's program for going back to the moon and then mars were scrapped, and US space missions in the ultimate humiliation are now being run by Russians as there was no money to replace the space shuttles with new spacecraft. But don't worry if Obama is too much of a sellout to fund such an initiative China and Russia plan to go to Mars and mine it for billions or likely trillions of dollars worth of minerals (Mining Mars? Where's the Ore? : Discovery News) anyway.

Is this your link?

The President’s Budget cancels Constellation and replaces it with a bold new approach that invests in the building blocks of a more capable approach to space exploration…

[Emphasis mine.]

I can’t say I disagree with much that’s written there. A lot of it is based on the conclusions of the Augustine commission, a blue-ribbon panel of experts appointed by Obama to look into NASA’s future plans and make recommendations.

So I don’t see this as doom and gloom. I see this as 1) putting science and innovation first, and 2) freeing NASA up to do what it does best: explore the boundaries.

In addition, the new authorization bill directs NASA to begin work immediately on a huge, heavy-lift rocket — which would be vital for any asteroid or Mars missions by astronauts — instead of waiting until 2015 as proposed by President Barack Obama in the space vision he announced earlier this year.

The bill would also advance the development of spacecraft for deep space missions to as early as 2016, rather than 2025 — the goal that Obama set for the first crewed mission to arrive at an asteroid.

It also allows the extension of the International Space Station's program through at least 2020, as Obama previously proposed

Senate panel backs space shuttle extension - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - msnbc.com

I don't understand how right wingers, who are so against science and scientists, would have an opinion on space exploration. Seriously.
Let's ask the vets themselves, not msnbc and Obama admin bullshit. :clap2:

CAPE CANAVERAL — President Obama's plans for NASA could be "devastating" to the U.S. space program and "destines our nation to become one of second- or even third-rate stature," three legendary astronauts said in a letter Tuesday.
Neil Armstrong, who rarely makes public comments, was the first human to set foot on the moon. Jim Lovell commanded the famous Apollo 13 flight, an aborted moon mission. And Apollo 17 commander Gene Cernan remains the last human to have walked on the lunar surface.

READ: Highlights of Obama's planned address
READ THE LETTER: Obama NASA plan is 'devastating'
In statements e-mailed to the Associated Press and NBC, Armstrong and other astronauts took exception with Obama's plan to cancel NASA's return-to-the-moon program, dubbed Project Constellation.
Armstrong, in an e-mail to the AP, said he had "substantial reservations." More than two dozen Apollo-era veterans, including Lovell and Cernan, signed another letter Monday calling the plan a "misguided proposal that forces NASA out of human space operations for the foreseeable future."
The statements came days before Obama is to visit Kennedy Space Center on Thursday to explain his vision for NASA.

Moon vets say Obama's NASA cuts would ground U.S. - USATODAY.com

Last edited:

Is this your link?

[Emphasis mine.]

The link works

Is this your link?

[Emphasis mine.]

CAPE CANAVERAL — President Obama's plans for NASA could be "devastating" to the U.S. space program and "destines our nation to become one of second- or even third-rate stature," three legendary astronauts said in a letter Tuesday.
Neil Armstrong, who rarely makes public comments, was the first human to set foot on the moon. Jim Lovell commanded the famous Apollo 13 flight, an aborted moon mission. And Apollo 17 commander Gene Cernan remains the last human to have walked on the lunar surface.

In statements e-mailed to the Associated Press and NBC, Armstrong and other astronauts took exception with Obama's plan to cancel NASA's return-to-the-moon program, dubbed Project Constellation.
Armstrong, in an e-mail to the AP, said he had "substantial reservations." More than two dozen Apollo-era veterans, including Lovell and Cernan, signed another letter Monday calling the plan a "misguided proposal that forces NASA out of human space operations for the foreseeable future."
The statements came days before Obama is to visit Kennedy Space Center on Thursday to explain his vision for NASA.

You will only believe those who you agree with. You haven't weighed any evidence or shown insight as to what they are talking about. The letters do nothing to debate developing new technology or show us an outline of vision about what we should be doing and why. It only has vague warnings and a whine that we need to go to the moon as if merely going to the moon again, will somehow make us leaders.

You know what it actually reminds me of? The Republicans winning the elections. When you ask them their plans for rebuilding the economy, they have none. The goal was to win. That's it. They never ask the question, "Then what?" Have you noticed that?

Did you even bother to read your article?

Mining Mars? Where's the Ore? : Discovery News

West is the lead author of a paper summing up what can and can't say about usable ores on Mars, which will appear in the March issue of the journal Planetary and Space Science. Among one of West's conclusions: Mars is no place to get rich.

Is this your link?

[Emphasis mine.]

You will only believe those who you agree with. You haven't weighed any evidence or shown insight as to what they are talking about. The letters do nothing to debate developing new technology or show us an outline of vision about what we should be doing and why. It only has vague warnings and a whine that we need to go to the moon as if merely going to the moon again, will somehow make us leaders.

You know what it actually reminds me of? The Republicans winning the elections. When you ask them their plans for rebuilding the economy, they have none. The goal was to win. That's it. They never ask the question, "Then what?" Have you noticed that?
You only debate what you want to believe. I debate reality, even your links stated that the space program was being virtually shut down. Pick better ones next time.

"NASA's space shuttles are the only spacecraft currently capable of hauling huge experiments and spare parts for the space station. Once they retire, the space agency plans to use Russian spacecraft to ferry crews and cargo to the orbiting laboratory until American commercial vehicles become available." Code word for shutting down the US space program, sending it to Russia and other countries, diverting it entirely into a private operation, virtually shutting down NASA's space program and only sending satellites into orbit, doing things on paper and looking through telescopes, that's it.

Last edited:
Obama is toast unless we have the best economy in decades for the next two years. Even then a great case can be made for the 11/2 conservative takeover easing business fears.

Obama is toast unless we have the best economy in decades for the next two years. Even then a great case can be made for the 11/2 conservative takeover easing business fears.

Eventually, business will have to wake up. Sure, with Republicans helping, they can send American jobs to China where people are paid 51 cents an hour. But when no one is working, who will buy those products? Not the people here, they don't have jobs. Not the people in China, they make 51 cents an hour and live in dorms.

In the 50's and 60's, CEO's understood you had to grow both the company and the consumer sector. Conservative business practice is just gut everything and take whatever you can. You can see it in their politics. You can see it in their business practice. You can see it in the way they govern.

Thankfully, their base is growing old and will soon die out. The country can't take much more pillaging and rape.

Republicans can't support communist China and then denounce the president for being a communist. It doesn't make sense.

Yea more people are living in Poverty now than have been recorded in the 50yrs. of Poverty record-keeping. That's what he's done. But hey,if you want to live in your imaginary Hopey Changey Land than by all means go for it. Reality can be very hard for the brainwashed & deranged. Hope & Change = Fail. End of story.

Forum List

Back