What the country might look like after the Civilwar

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
:banana:

jesusland.jpg

Canada doesn't want their dumb asses - they've got enough troubles of their own!

That pink just kind of dips down into Illinois like history's own indictment, doesn't it?

Actually the green area in the lower 48 approximates the same area constituting slave holding states and territories prior to the Civil War. The same narrow-minded, biggoted, mean-spirited, blinkered southern conservatism that led to the Civil War is responsible for the the divide we see today.

Bullypulpit said:
Actually the green area in the lower 48 approximates the same area constituting slave holding states and territories prior to the Civil War. The same narrow-minded, biggoted, mean-spirited, blinkered southern conservatism that led to the Civil War is responsible for the the divide we see today.

Your ass. Do a county-by-county breakdown and that same map will look like a bowl of pistachio ice cream with tiny little Pepto-Bismol sprinkles. Elitist Europhiles are the ones dividing us.

Bullypulpit said:

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile!

Bullypulpit said:

Oh bully-----don't give the bigots and conservative right wing so much credit please---the south is filled with highly educated, kind and open minded people. You won't find a more welcoming kind group of folks anywhere. Accept some responsibility for your loss or you will lose again.

:piss2:
Bullypulpit said:

Inaccurate, irrational, pathetic, moronic drivel.

-Cp said:

I have to disagree with the premise. If there were to be a civil war, the country would not be divided as the graphic suggests. It would be all green.

Bully, I posted the following back on 6 Sep in response to another little bit of lunacy you entertained us with:

"Four more years, Bully. Start chanting that every day so your synapses won't burn out this November."

I see that you failed to follow my advice to condition yourself for the shock. Your posts prove that.

Bullypulpit said:

Actually, the divide we see today is the responsibility of the one political party that thrives on class warfare, racism, economic disparity and negativism...the Democratic party has no standing without those exaggerated issues as their platform. And they sure do exaggerate them.

Merlin1047 said:
I have to disagree with the premise. If there were to be a civil war, the country would not be divided as the graphic suggests. It would be all green.

Right! The liberal weenies don't have any guns! :D

Forum List

Back