What the Bible Says about Prayer Versus Reality

Maybe you should head over to the fantasy section.

Shrug. If you don't mind, right now I prefer to be in philosophy-religion-ethics section than either science or fantasy. However, I know where to find both places when I am in the mood for those types of discussion without bringing either one into this section.

There's no proof that even if there is a creator, that said creator wants us to obey it and/or follow a bunch of arbitrary rules of conduct not aligned with the laws of nature or otherwise.
The proof is that you won't mock Him.
Who? Your douchesack invisible friend who's afraid to show herself?
You are getting closer to mocking Him, but I don't believe you are quite there yet.

There's no proof that even if there is a creator, that said creator wants us to obey it and/or follow a bunch of arbitrary rules of conduct not aligned with the laws of nature or otherwise.
You are getting closer to mocking Him, but I don't believe you are quite there yet.
Show me.

Show me.
No thanks. You can figure it out. I'm sure you have it in you. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Show me.
No thanks. You can figure it out. I'm sure you have it in you.
Pussy.

Show me.
No thanks. You can figure it out. I'm sure you have it in you.
Pussy.
I do love it. That's for sure. Unlike you I know where it is supposed to go. Mind you, I'm not judging you.

Forum List

Back