What the assault on MoveOn person by Paul supporters really means

The dumb broad has her head so far up her ass she THINKS protesting can ONLY be done to "the another side."

What a dumb dumb!!!

76-head_up_ass.jpg

The dumb broad has her head so far up her ass she THINKS protesting can ONLY be done to "the another side."

What a dumb dumb!!!

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Once again you just bitch about semantics and BS that has nothing to do with the story.

So was this women protester a professional agitator??

No bitch ass...!

The REAL question is...was this woman violently slammed down to the ground, held down by multiple men, then had at least one burly wild man ram his foot down upon her head and neck area?!?

Hmmmm....!?!???

No bitch ass...!

The REAL question is...was this woman violently slammed down to the ground, held down by multiple men, then had at least one burly wild man ram his foot down upon her head and neck area?!?

Hmmmm....!?!???

Yes she was. But she also came there looking for a "fight" This was not some simple protester that wanted to waive a sign. She came there looking for trouble.

If I were to pick a fight with a guy at a bar and he pulled out a knife and then I pulled out my carry gun and shot him dead for fear of my life, I would be guilty of murder. You can't go in there starting a fight and then when you get what you want then cry foul...

and why do you have to always call people names? I try not to do it but you have an addiction to calling people derogotory names.

We are all patriotic americans here and all I want to do is try to have a civil, but passionate debate with my fellow Americans.

Ohhhh...I get it.

Descent from the Right...patriotism and first amendment rights practicing.

Descent from the Left....provocation.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

The left are in charge.... What the fuck is the 'descent' about? You do realize you have the majority, and the POTUS? Fucking idiot lefties have been 'protesting' so long, they forgot to stop when they took control.... What more is it that y'all want? You want a guarantee to get everything you want? You want some kind of revolution so the big bad Republicans never get to be in charge again?

For Gawd's sake, stop fucking whining... you won. Act like it.

I think he is trying to say "dissent"...

Yes she was. But she also came there looking for a "fight" This was not some simple protester that wanted to waive a sign. She came there looking for trouble.

If I were to pick a fight with a guy at a bar and he pulled out a knife and then I pulled out my carry gun and shot him dead for fear of my life, I would be guilty of murder. You can't go in there starting a fight and then when you get what you want then cry foul...

and why do you have to always call people names? I try not to do it but you have an addiction to calling people derogotory names.

We are all patriotic americans here and all I want to do is try to have a civil, but passionate debate with my fellow Americans.

Based on your logic...if a real tough guy on the Liberal side who got fed up with the screaming old farts at the town halls all last year summer were to pick up a couple of them and body slam them to unconsciousness...they'd be in the right, because those danged RW Old Farts came there "looking for trouble" huh?

Last edited:
No bitch ass...!

Hmmmm....!?!???

"one burly wild man"???

laugh_2.gif

Based on your logic...if a real tough guy on the Liberal side who got fed up with the screaming old farts at the town halls all last year summer were to pick up a couple of them and body slam them to unconsciousness...they'd be in the right, because those danged RW Old Farts came there "looking for trouble" huh?

No I don't. They should be charged with a crime just like Proffitt should be. I've said he should be charged numerous times.

But keep in mind. Those "old farts" are not payed by a far right org to go rushing political candidates with wigs on to disguise their identity.

Speculation

and...

Speculation
But keep in mind. Those "old farts" are not payed by a far right org to go rushing political candidates with wigs on to disguise their identity.
Why are you and your ilk so quick to revert to speculation?

To me its one of the only sane responses to the madness from the right, including the tendency to speculate and treat it as fact as you've just engaged in.

We are all patriotic Americans here and all I want to do is try to have a civil, but passionate debate with my fellow Americans.
Noted, I'll deal with you more calmly going forward if you keep this up.

Ohhhh...I get it.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

The left are in charge.... What the fuck is the 'descent' about? You do realize you have the majority, and the POTUS? Fucking idiot lefties have been 'protesting' so long, they forgot to stop when they took control.... What more is it that y'all want? You want a guarantee to get everything you want? You want some kind of revolution so the big bad Republicans never get to be in charge again?

For Gawd's sake, stop fucking whining... you won. Act like it.

I think he is trying to say "dissent"...

I know. I'm still just trying to work out why Marc feels oppressed.... they won the fucking election.

Ohhhhhh, wait..... there's another one in a few days..... Ohhhhhh! I get it now! They're rehearsing for Wednesday. Got it.

It was just another slew of attacks by the tea party. The tea party are domestic terroist. Spitting on congressmen, trying to assassinate the Tides Foundation and this latest incident. It all points to their fear of being in the minority and that black people are going to force them to be slave. Nevermind we are all slaves in some sense of the word. We have to pay our rent, so we need a job so we can pay for rent and food. Not only that our transportation, utilities need to paid for. Yet people are pissed at Rand Paul who is against America by supporting a REAL radical job killing scheme, outsourcing.

And what does someone who is against your views get? A foot in the face. Unbelievable these people are allowed to vote.

Ohhhh...I get it.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

You're right.

The left descends.

We on the right prefer dissent.

And English classes it seems.

Ohhhh...I get it.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

There is a difference between decent and getting up in someones face with your difference of opinion and your comments sound like you think people condone the head stomping.

Your willful ignorance is shameful.

Forum List

Back