What the assault on MoveOn person by Paul supporters really means

And look at you rationalizing violence against an American citizen for protesting rand paul.

Seriously, be honest. She was going beyond protesting and assaulting the man. When you put a stationary object into the window of a moving vehicle, guess what happens? The person sitting there gets hit. That's assault and battery, not simple protest.

So, by waving her sign, she totally deserves being thrown down and her head stomped on. Gotcha.

Wow, that's a far stretch. All I said was that she wasn't innocently protesting. She committed a crime. Essentially, Truth is rationalizing assault by calling it "protesting" while harping on people on the otherside rationalizing assault. See the duplicity? Probably not, since you're busily inventing unintended meanings as you read my post.

And look at you rationalizing violence against an American citizen for protesting rand paul.

Seriously, be honest. She was going beyond protesting and assaulting the man. When you put a stationary object into the window of a moving vehicle, guess what happens? The person sitting there gets hit. That's assault and battery, not simple protest.

So, by waving her sign, she totally deserves being thrown down and her head stomped on. Gotcha.

She deserved that just because she's a Liberal. I swear, these fucking morons on the right claim it's coming from both sides. Proof? Put up or shut up. And don't bother posting the "Union members beat up black tea partier" bullshit. It's been debunked.

Should she have stuck the sign into the vehicle? Eh, I dunno. From the events I've been to, It happens all the time. Not saying it's a good idea.. But it's not the type of thing that doesn't ever happen. Did Rand's dumbass supporters overreact? Hell yeah. I hope they get jail time. You never treat a women like this.. Or any person for that matter.

Also, isn't it ironic he was wearing a "Don't tread on me" sticker? What, don't tread on you, but you can tread on us?

Obviously, the assault was wrong, and thats exactly what it was, an assault. But what does it mean?

It means this: The left wing has spent the last 20 years provoking a certain type of Americans. Typically, they are provoking middle class, mostly white, mostly rural, Christian, American conservatives.

In our fanatically PC society, a few targets have been typically safe for poking at: Christians, whites, conservatives. As my old sociology professor said "White Christians are the generic race. They lack a unique race or ethnicity, they are the 'default setting' of American, thus, cannot be a protected group". Yeah, he truly believed that.

So the years of provocation have brewed to this. It's a dangerous time in our country. People are being pushed to their mental edge by constant floods of stress, both financial and social. Diversity is ok in some ways, but forced tolerance is not. And that is what the left is doing. They want to force tolerance of all and any kind of provocation of that group I described above.

Don't dare insult Muslims, or you'll be fired. But Christians? Have at it.

Don't dare insult blacks, or you'll be fired, sued, prosecuted, etc. But whites? BET does it daily.

Don't dare insult Islam, or you'll be scolded....or killed.

So, the day has come when a MoveOn protester parades down the middle of a crowd of Paul supporters and is assaulted. Is it right? Hell no. Is it expected? Well, until recently no.

But now? We all need to be cautious about how much we are provoking each other. We are quickly spiraling into behaving like a 3rd world sh** hole nation.

The Republican Party is 90% white. See? None of those other races have an entire political party all to themselves. Even if their leadership does refer to them as "hicky".

What the assault on MoveOn person by Paul supporters really means
Meh, means lots of hysterical outrage on internet message boards and little else.
yawn.jpg

Wow, that's a far stretch. All I said was that she wasn't innocently protesting. She committed a crime. Essentially, Truth is rationalizing assault by calling it "protesting" while harping on people on the otherside rationalizing assault. See the duplicity? Probably not, since you're busily inventing unintended meanings as you read my post.

I am unfmailiar with the laws in KY. Specifically, WHAT crime did she commit?

How fucking insane are you to color a citizens right to protest with your self absorbed feelings that someone stating tehir own opinion is meant to attack you and provoke you.

You want violence.

It sounds like bucs doesn't want violence at all.

It sounds like he was rather shocked at the incident and is worried that it is a bad indication of what the future holds and wants people to be wary of getting up in each others faces in a provocative way, it could end like this and escalate.

Could you for once do the right thing and not turn everything into some political bullshit? Thanks.

Apparently, you're also unfamiliar with reading.

So, you did NOT say she committed a crime?

She deserved that just because she's a Liberal. I swear, these fucking morons on the right claim it's coming from both sides. Proof? Put up or shut up. And don't bother posting the "Union members beat up black tea partier" bullshit. It's been debunked.

Should she have stuck the sign into the vehicle? Eh, I dunno. From the events I've been to, It happens all the time. Not saying it's a good idea.. But it's not the type of thing that doesn't ever happen. Did Rand's dumbass supporters overreact? Hell yeah. I hope they get jail time. You never treat a women like this.. Or any person for that matter.

Also, isn't it ironic he was wearing a "Don't tread on me" sticker? What, don't tread on you, but you can tread on us?

Can you say double standard? The guy you're quoting completely fabricated that assertion to begin with. Of all the threads on this incident, almost noone that is considered on the right on this message board is condoning the treatment of the woman. And you can't even bring yourself to admit that the woman pushing the sign through the window of the vehicle and smacking Paul in the face with it is assault. Pretty damn pathetic and partisan of you. Now please commence to fabricating a statement I never typed.

So, you did NOT say she committed a crime?

You quoted the crimes that I said she committed. By all means, if you can't read what you quote, I don't feel the need to repeat myself. My reference to you being unable to read is the fact you didn't read my post you quoted not whether I said she committed a crime. You definitely caught me! :cuckoo:

This was obviously a grevious assault on an innocent person. It damages the reputation of Paul's supporters for this to happen, and the apology given was half-hearted at best.

Of course, I think Conway supporters are jumping up and down with joy that this happened. It certainly is taking attention away from those godawful and ridiculous attack ads about Paul worshipping "Aqua Buddha".

Republicans love violence. It's their thing.

Guns, war, bombing people halfway around the earth, stomping on some poor woman's head, they love this kind of shit.

She was a political agitator at best. Thats a fact.

She was not just waiving her sign like someone on USMB said. Thats a fact.

She did not deserve to get stomped on. Thats a fact.

She deserves to press charges against the attacker. Thats a fact.

She deserves no respect from anyone because she went to the rally to cause this type of situation. Thats a FACT!!

Ohhhh...I get it.

Descent from the Right...patriotism and first amendment rights practicing.

Descent from the Left....provocation.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Journalists are supposed to be credible, not emotional crybabies.

Nope, journalists are supposed to be normal human beings. Much like politicians.... they're not supposed to be emotional crybabies either, but we have a POTUS who throws temper tantrums when the meanies on the other side won't vote with him.

Jeeeez, Ravi.... It's not like Williams did a Glen Beck. He spoke, calmly and rationally about how he FELT (Feelings - emotions). He did not give an opinion - which is what he's getting hammered for by the whining fools. Problem with idiots, they don't understand nuance.

Ohhhh...I get it.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Not in this situation. If you would actually see the video it seems she is trying to rush Paul. She is singled out in the crowd because she is a regular agitator. Thats why she's wearing a wig. She has every right to protest peacefully. The only problem is she doesn't know peace

One of these mug shots look familar?

Activists20Arrested20web.jpg

Last edited:
Journalists are supposed to be credible, not emotional crybabies.

Nope, journalists are supposed to be normal human beings. Much like politicians.... they're not supposed to be emotional crybabies either, but we have a POTUS who throws temper tantrums when the meanies on the other side won't vote with him.

Jeeeez, Ravi.... It's not like Williams did a Glen Beck. He spoke, calmly and rationally about how he FELT (Feelings - emotions). He did not give an opinion - which is what he's getting hammered for by the whining fools. Problem with idiots, they don't understand nuance.
"We're ferr liburrtay!!"

"Wear the flag!"

"Dey turk err jerrbbs!!"

"Ah buhleev in duh Kunsteetwoshun!"

"Dat O'Bammer's a Turriss!"

"Ah sed 'bortion is wrong, jess WRONG!"

"Ah got gunz, mah momma gots gunz, my pappay got gunz and my sister-wife gots sum guns."

"Missa Glenn Beck izza REEL 'Merican Hero!"

LMAO!!!

49izadw.gif

Last edited:
Ohhhh...I get it.

Cool beans!!!

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

The left are in charge.... What the fuck is the 'descent' about? You do realize you have the majority, and the POTUS? Fucking idiot lefties have been 'protesting' so long, they forgot to stop when they took control.... What more is it that y'all want? You want a guarantee to get everything you want? You want some kind of revolution so the big bad Republicans never get to be in charge again?

For Gawd's sake, stop fucking whining... you won. Act like it.

Forum List

Back