What the american people want?

WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT?.......

This is the GOP plan:
In exchange for no new taxes and less government spending they will take your jobs, lower your wages, cut your unemployment benefits, raise your healthcare premiums, make you work longer to receive your social security, raise your Medicare premiums, cut welfare, food stamps and Medicaid for the poor, raise sale taxes, funding for public education will be cut, raise tuitions, your children will take longer to complete college and then there will be no jobs for them when the graduate.

......Be careful what you vote for. It may come back to bite you.

For me personally....

I don't look to the Government to provide me with a job, unemployment benefits, healthcare or anything of that sort. I have no intention of ever collecting Social Security or Medicare benefits. I have no interest in welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, or public education issues. I already deal with a 6.25% sales tax here in MA.... you know what we do about it.... we go to New Hampshire to buy big ticket items.

Believe it or not this is EXACTLY the sort of thing that MANY of is voted FOR.
So. Lemme guess. When the shit gets bad ( these are the good old daze) your specialty will be home invasions ?

Forum List

Back