What tempature is the earth supposed to be at?

I mean we are all so panicked over "climate change" when we dont even know what tempature we are supposed to be aiming for. So enlighten me. What is the right tempature for the planet?

It's all about human survival. Whatever temperature will sustain human life is OK. Apparently it's important that the human race survive for infinity.

I think I'll bump this thread and keep bumping it until someone has a...what is it that the left believe in? Oh yeah. Scientific proof....

So, what proof is there that the Earth is supposed to be at a definitive temperature?

I think I'll bump this thread and keep bumping it until someone has a...what is it that the left believe in? Oh yeah. Scientific proof....

So, what proof is there that the Earth is supposed to be at a definitive temperature?

There is none---they leave the "we're all gonna die" for you to infer.

I mean we are all so panicked over "climate change" when we dont even know what tempature we are supposed to be aiming for. So enlighten me. What is the right tempature for the planet?

You should win some sort of prize for asking the $64,000 question that nobody can honestly say they know the answer to. They don't know what the tempature should be but they know they don't like it the way it is. Say the magic word and down comes the duck!!!:lol:

Globull Warming or climate change are Luddite concepts designed to allow the government to have a pretext to intervene in the economy.

Oh Oh Oh there is a problem in the world, we the government can now expand our powers to "fix" it....Bwahahahaha

Apparently, a couple degrees from whatever it is at the time you ask.

Just like the rabbit in a dog race.....yeah, I think your right. So it will always be unattainable, and governments can keep taxing.

Let's see now earths "Normal temperature"?

There isn't any "normal earth temp", normal for whom, humans or lichen? Let's say anywhere over the last 4 Billion years or so say -120's to maybe a few hundred degrees F during volcanic upheaval and recently somewhere in the region of - 126F to like +136F in libya. Maybe the earth's average surface temp is 15.0 C.

Earths Normal temp depends on which phase of planet evolution it happens to be in. For a few thousand years the temps were below zero for most of the planet.

Well, this answer shortens the scientific data by a few thousand books and untold numbers of pages :lol:

That's my unscientific answer since I know the 'Blogging Scientists' in here will be quick to dispute just about any comment or view. :eek:

Since the self proclaimed smartest people in the world are on the left side of the aisle you would think that you could get an answer from one of them... I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Forum List

Back