What systems do you use for online business?

danka

Rookie
Nov 21, 2019
What systems do you use for online business? Our company is engaged in the development and promotion of sites and use different systems for active work, including free online project management software. To successfully work on different projects. So, there is no main office, everyone is in different parts of the planet. But this does not prevent us from successfully working and earning money. And how are you doing? What do you do on the Internet? What systems do you use for your business? Do you work as a team or something? Is it possible to manage?

I don’t work in a team, but I heard about Bitrich 24. Maybe it's good that there is such a project management system. And the fact that any of different places of residence can join it is great. Now, as I understand it, the Skype time is running out. And new communication systems appear on the market.

First you need to competently initiate a project in the company. It is necessary to appoint a project manager, form a working group and develop your own internal plan for implementing the project management system. It is not necessary to make a detailed plan, it is important that you clearly define the organizational (in which units) and functional (which functional) framework of the project and divide the entire project into understandable and self-sufficient stages.

Forum List

Back