What sucks

K

KLSuddeth

What sucks is when my husband wont take me out for breakfast and Im actually up and awake...and in the morning too!

grrrr

I hope that the ladies grace him with lots of pics - hint hint

You think he would take me after nearly ripping out my nose ring last nite....grrrrr

;)

sooooo not the point.

You get fatties as a result.

sucks to be you, sweetheart!

(and it alllll could have been avoided by taking me out to breakfast at IHOP)

I see that hint CLEARLY and to be sure Sandy and I will gladly obide by your wishes Lanyce. Damn Duane, you aren't suppose to ask her what she wants to do, you ask her if she would like to go for breakfast, or make it for her and bring it to her in bed! :p:

Originally posted by janeeng
I see that hint CLEARLY and to be sure Sandy and I will gladly obide by your wishes Lanyce. Damn Duane, you aren't suppose to ask her what she wants to do, you ask her if she would like to go for breakfast, or make it for her and bring it to her in bed! :p:

Amen Sista !!

Hey Duane my hubby made me french toast wed night and he even cleaned the kitchen afterwards ! :clap1:

Yeah Duane - get with the program!

:bat:

:cof:

DK-

You sick bastid - that is SO not what I meant. lol

Get back to work - I like your job more than this thread lol

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Amen Sista !!

Hey Duane my hubby made me french toast wed night and he even cleaned the kitchen afterwards ! :clap1:

I thought gay men only married other men!!

I have some sympathy for you DK...my husband likes to go out to eat. But where we live it's so crowded. And ignorant crowds and Jim do not mix well.

Besides on the weekends I don't even want to wash my face much less primp enough to go out.

Now, having said that, a nice breakfast tray with a few pancakes, tea and some oj in bed while reading an entire magazine (without interruption) would be heaven on earth for me.

Forum List

Back