What sucks - volume 2

K

KLSuddeth

Its monday - booooo craps to that
Ive been up since earlier than I care to be up - another booooo craps to that
Im teaching my kid as usual and as usual fractions elude him no matter how much I try....again...booooo CRAPS to that.

Now here is the kicker....
my friggin car is in the shop - ask me if Im happy.....

Here's youre sign:
:death: :finger: :blowup: :fu2: :bat: :firing:

Have a NICE day!

Let me add my complaints to your list KL and we can turn this into a bitch-fest. :D

Monday morning. Need I say more?

I've been in the middle of this atrocious move for, well, months now. Technically, I was supposed to have moved in February. Its coming down to the final week, my entire house is in boxes. My niece, in wanting to help, packed boxes and stacked them around a "spare bedroom" doorway, which is where I keep my cat food and litterbox. Needless to say, the cats have pissed in my daughter's bedroom since they couldnt get to the box. Anyone ever smell cat piss???!

I cant find a damn thing in the boxes, I keep tripping over cardboard.. projected move date: Yesterday (Sunday).

Nice and sunny all week... the only friggin day it rains is Sunday. All the guys coming with trucks now have to be rescheduled to a time in the near future that suits all their schedules. In the meantime, I'll be living out of my boxes for a little while longer.

:blowup:

Youve got me beat and my sympathies are with you.

Cat piss is the worse. ugh - been there done that killed the cat
(DK, I think I broke your cat)

Use an enzymatic solution on it - thats the only thing that Ive ever found to work.

Things could be worse though......
(thats what DK tells me anyway and everytime he does I really want to pull out chest hairs)

Well let me get my two cents in too..well here I go..It's Monday...and I have a paper due today at 12:30 and I haven't even started it yet..It's over Ethics...Like I give a crap about it..he told us to do this dam paper and I have no idea what I'm supposet to do it over..so I came to school early to see if a friend had started on it but she's not here..So I'm scweared..Right now it's 11:15 and I haven't even thought about it..Oh well I'll take the 10% off on it..and plus I have a journal due on Wednesday and I haven't even started on that one..I know I wait until the last minute but that's just me....Hope everyones day is better than mine....:cof:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Cat piss is the worse. ugh - been there done that killed the cat
(DK, I think I broke your cat)

the word 'MOP' mean anything to you dear? :p:

Things could be worse though......
(thats what DK tells me anyway and everytime he does I really want to pull out chest hairs)

thats worse, isn't it? :cof:

yes. thats worse.

LMAO

(go back to work - car is gonna be expensive)
:mad:

what sucks is that I am draging ass from the hefty weekend !!

Damn 30 sucks ! :coffee3:

Oh and to top the day off the IRS is looking for my loser EX husband whom i havent seen in a year and believe me I am happy about that !

ANyway the damn IRS is sending his crap to me at my address in which he has never lived !! We have been divorced since early 97.. I know my shit is straight with the IRS he is the one who has not filed since 98....

What a freakin loser !

Just thought you all would like to know that today was my last day of school, so I'm in a good mood! I think I'll party until about 6 AM, just so I can see if I can stay asleep until it's dark out tomorrow night.:D

Congrats Dan but I really want to tell you this :finger:

Originally posted by Dan
Just thought you all would like to know that today was my last day of school, so I'm in a good mood! I think I'll party until about 6 AM, just so I can see if I can stay asleep until it's dark out tomorrow night.:D
What a lightweight. I partied til 8 am went to work and partied the next night!

P.S. Just kidding...have fun and be safe.

Forum List

Back