What stolen elections?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Liberals on this board have claimed that elections have been stolen. I would request hard evidence of any such feat.

A court case. A print out from a State election that proves the winner did not actually win.

Failing actual proof I would suggest any claim of stolen elections is in fact nothing but a Conspiracy theory.

I mean we have actual court cases against Obama and any thread on his birth certificate is a conspiracy theory. How is claiming republicans stole elections with absolutely no evidence NOT a conspiracy theory?

The only stolen election or fraud of any kind as far as I'm concerned was Florida 2000. Why could they not have a full recount, why did the SC stop the counting? Horse patoot!

Last edited:
The only stolen election or fraud of any kind as far as I'm concerned was Florida 200. Why could they not have a full recount, why did the SC stop the counting? Horse patoot!
Because there was no existing law that allowed for extra time to count votes.

Courts aren't supposed to make law, they're supposed to determine if actions taken or laws enacted fall into the existing framework of law.

Adding more time for recounts wasn't within the law.

Example: You get ticketed for doing 60 in a 55 zone. You go before the judge and say "I should be allowed to go faster than the speed limit".
The judge should say: "No. 55 is the limit".

But what you want, and what Dems wanted in 2000 was for a judge to allow them to speed, allow them to break the law. Allow them any speed they wanted to get to their destination: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Liberals on this board have claimed that elections have been stolen. I would request hard evidence of any such feat.

A court case. A print out from a State election that proves the winner did not actually win.

Failing actual proof I would suggest any claim of stolen elections is in fact nothing but a Conspiracy theory.

I mean we have actual court cases against Obama and any thread on his birth certificate is a conspiracy theory. How is claiming republicans stole elections with absolutely no evidence NOT a conspiracy theory?

I don't know what exactly you're asking. Are there specific elections you wish to discuss? It's impossible to prove that a winner did not actually win, since then they would be a winner. Do you want evidence that someone broke the law in an election? That someone was declared the winner despite getting fewer votes? I don't know what "a print out from a State election" means exactly.

I'm not sure what your point is about court cases. The cases regarding Obama's birth certificate haven't gone anywhere, whereas courts have actually overturned elections.

The only fraud I've seen brought up here is total BS about ACORN. Half the Pub voters believe they stole the election. Absolute insanity. No fraudulent votes, just min wage workers making up names to get paid LOL.

Forum List

Back