What stock are you going to buy after the election

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Think some big premiums are being built into some issues that are performing great business wise but getting crushed in current electioneering. Seen nothing but positive news on NVDA WHICH IS down bout a third off it's high My target....and yours?

Think some big premiums are being built into some issues that are performing great business wise but getting crushed in current electioneering. Seen nothing but positive news on NVDA WHICH IS down bout a third off it's high My target....and yours?

What is "NVDA"?

I think I got it.

Hmm, Idk there.

I bought Raytheon yesterday at a 52 week low. May be "early" we'll see. I'm more interested in watching what the S&P 500 does than the election results. When 2710 was broken that was a pretty strong bearish indicator. Next key support level is 2581. If that is tested and holds there should be many good buys out there NVDA being one.

Depends on who wins.
Read a MarketWatch article on off yr elections and market, according to them who winner is hasn't mattered in the past. Realize past performance is no guarantee...

I bought Raytheon yesterday at a 52 week low. May be "early" we'll see. I'm more interested in watching what the S&P 500 does than the election results. When 2710 was broken that was a pretty strong bearish indicator. Next key support level is 2581. If that is tested and holds there should be many good buys out there NVDA being one.
Another great example....killing it but getting killed by Mr Market..I usually wait for an uptick to the stock before hitting the buy button.

Can't see what "the election" has to do with anything but I'm still not sure. Have a lump of cash sitting from a stock sale, have been looking at Booking Holdings, PayPal, Costco, a few others but when I see the market plummet I don't feel bad about that cash sitting gathering minimal interest since at least it's not tanking.

Can't see what "the election" has to do with anything but I'm still not sure. Have a lump of cash sitting from a stock sale, have been looking at Booking Holdings, PayPal, Costco, a few others but when I see the market plummet I don't feel bad about that cash sitting gathering minimal interest since at least it's not tanking.
Standard chaos according to MarketWatch though it has cleared much faster in past than present.

Well, if you want to make a killing, you better buy the stock in question before the election.
Equity markets usually react to major news FAST. If you wait until the next day to buy, the stock will probably be done most of it's moving.

The big question for me is will the Dems get control of the Senate (the House looks like a semi-done deal).

Well, if you want to make a killing, you better buy the stock in question before the election.
Equity markets usually react to major news FAST. If you wait until the next day to buy, the stock will probably be done most of it's moving.

The big question for me is will the Dems get control of the Senate (the House looks like a semi-done deal).
Why do you think Democrats gaining control of the House and/or Senate would be bullish for the stock market? I think that is what you are saying.

Buy Alcoa, they make tinfoil.

Buy Alcoa, they make tinfoil.
May be right, seems to be in high demand in lib circles these days.

Jetson AGX Xavier joins the TX1 and TX2 family of chips to deliver unmatched computational power demanded by advanced AI applications. It offers the same performance as a workstation server in a device that can fit in the palm. Consuming just about 10 watts, the same power as a clock radio, the chip can power production applications developed using Jetson AGX Xavier developer kit.

According to NVIDIA, Jetson AGX Xavier is the world's first computer exclusively designed for robotics. With more than nine billion transistors, it delivers 32 deep learning TOPS (trillion operations per second), greater than 10x the energy efficiency and more than 20X the performance of its predecessor Jetson TX2. This new chip enables robots to understand the world around them through multiple sensors. It is packed with six high-performance processing units—a 512-core NVIDIA Volta architecture Tensor Core GPU, an eight-core Carmel ARM64 CPU, a dual NVDLA deep learning accelerator, and image, vision, and video processors. The New Chip From NVIDIA Is All Set To Become The Brain Of Robots
These guys way ahead of the pack.....still waiting on my buy

Anything to do with cannabis or hemp!

Forum List

Back