What Steven Spielberg Thinks About At Night

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Besides defending Tom Cruise.

Oscar-winning director STEVEN SPIELBERG is baffled that fewer UFO sightings are made now than were made twenty years ago - because the technology to record would-be aliens is so commonplace today.

The 59-year-old film-maker has made a string of alien-themed movies - CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND, ET: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL and WAR OF THE WORLDS - and is disappointed it seems he'll never get the chance to see evidence of a UFO himself.

Spielberg says, "There are millions of video cameras out there and they're picking up less videos of UFOs, alleged UFOs, than we picked up in the 1970s and 1980s. There's 150 per cent more cameras, so why are we getting less from up there?

"I think that we all know that we're not alone in the universe. I can't imagine that we are the only intelligent biological life form out there. I'm a little less sure in my fifties that I was in my late twenties whether we're actually ever going to find out."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xml...ielberg confused by decrease in ufo sightings

Perhaps we aren't seeing as many "UFO's" today as in the 70's and 80's because.... the Cold War is over and we don't have as many covert skunk works programs taking place as we once did. Or that even though we are still developing hightech weapons, aircraft, etc., our technology has jumped so far ahead of every other nation's that we can do it in the open and they still can't figure it out...

freeandfun1 said:
Perhaps we aren't seeing as many "UFO's" today as in the 70's and 80's because.... the Cold War is over and we don't have as many covert skunk works programs taking place as we once did. Or that even though we are still developing hightech weapons, aircraft, etc., our technology has jumped so far ahead of every other nation's that we can do it in the open and they still can't figure it out...

Or most people are able to recognize oddly shaped airplanes as being human-created machinery.

Steven Spielberg is the man. All those classic movies, all that box office success, could he be the most successful movie maker of all time? The numbers don't lie. Outstanding. How can he not be mentioned in every movie magazine and every movie website when he's such an integral part of the movie business? Few people lead lives as fulfilling and interesting as this mega success, who wouldn't want to be him? His name is on the shortest list somewhere on the top of the pile. His is a name that will be remembered for hundreds of years and his movies watched for generations beyond the end of our lives. How can you not give him recognotion and acknowledgement if you're creating a publication about movies with an audience of movie watching members? All those number one movies put together by that one man, through 50 years of movie making, could he be a contender for the Shakespeare-of-our-time award?

Probably because aliens aren't visiting earth.

There is a reason why there is never any good footage of an alien, and why billions of people allover the world and everytime one is sighted it's by just one or two people.

It used to be easy to create a hoax but with modern technology and the internet that connects billions of people to examine something it's hard to do anymore. For Christ's sake a meteor came down in Ohio a few days and there are a hundred videos of it on people's doorbell cameras alone online, plus security camera footage and so on but not one mass ufo video anywhere?

Steven Spielberg is the man. All those classic movies, all that box office success, could he be the most successful movie maker of all time? The numbers don't lie. Outstanding. How can he not be mentioned in every movie magazine and every movie website when he's such an integral part of the movie business? Few people lead lives as fulfilling and interesting as this mega success, who wouldn't want to be him? His name is on the shortest list somewhere on the top of the pile. His is a name that will be remembered for hundreds of years and his movies watched for generations beyond the end of our lives. How can you not give him recognotion and acknowledgement if you're creating a publication about movies with an audience of movie watching members? All those number one movies put together by that one man, through 50 years of movie making, could he be a contender for the Shakespeare-of-our-time award?

What in the hell does any of that have to do with this thread?

And Spielberg hasn't made a good movie since Jurassic park 1.

Forum List

Back