What state will His Excellency attack next?

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
1st Nevada then Arizona, what state will the uniter attack next?

It's almost like he is trying to create a civil war.

I'm still outraged that his 1st press conference in over 6 months was with the Mexican president attacking Arizona .

266px-Lollie.png

I think all the states are under attack. We'd have to bring in our territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam and any other US territories to have "fresh meat."

Seems a looming legacy for this man is going to be "The Great Divider".

Races bickering, states against states and kissing the asses of the likes of El' Presidente of Mexico and others while apologizing for the actions Untied States of America's in the past, yada, yada and yada. I swear, I am concerned WHO he is working for, us or 'them'.

I had hoped he would have been a 'top shelve' president, I would still hope that by some miracle, that can happen, but the results of his actions for the first 2 years are in stone forever. As brilliant as Mr Obama is, and he is brilliant, I would have thought when he was elected as president, that the events and agendas and the consequences of those events and agendas would have been much better than they are now for the majority of Americans. They are NOT.

By attacking Nevada, do you mean when he said to not spend your childs college money there? Is that the attack you mean? If not, please be specific by this "attack".

Oh and fuck Jan and her......I hate mexicans, show me your paperz.....bullshit here.

Remember our motto...its Hate, but its a dry hate.

By attacking Nevada, do you mean when he said to not spend your childs college money there? Is that the attack you mean? If not, please be specific by this "attack".

Oh and fuck Jan and her......I hate mexicans, show me your paperz.....bullshit here.

Remember our motto...its Hate, but its a dry hate.

First of all it's not Obama's decision what anyone does with their own fucking money!!

Secondly prove that Jan Brewer hates mexicans!

You are truthmatters are the two biggest liars on USMB.

And what foreign leader will be on our soil to insult us while Obama smiles in agreement.
Yeah!!!....we STILL haven't cleared-out all o' those Vietnamese-GUNBOATS, yet!!!!

:mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erf52WGnM4g]YouTube - Viet Nam A Television History 1, The Roots of War 3[/ame]​

Forum List

Back