What state is that driver from?

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
How To Identify Where a Driver Is From -

One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: Chicago.

One hand on wheel, one finger out window: New York.

One hand on wheel, one finger and head out window, cursing, cutting across all lanes of traffic: Philly.

One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston.

One hand on wheel, one hand on non-fat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, with gun in lap: L.A.

Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, and both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in California.

Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in backseat: Italy.

One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on game: Seattle.

One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing a McDonald's bag out the window: Texas.

Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia.

Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above window level, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with left blinker on: Florida.

One hand on wheel, the other holding a cell phone, driving 130 mph and four feet from your bumper, late for happy hour, while flashing headlights to tell you to get the hell out of the way: Washington, D.C., Beltway.

Fmr jarhead said:
One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on game: Seattle.
I can drive with my knee all the way from Kent to Seattle (about 30 miles on the freeways). I talent I have perfected.

Hey from Chicago here. One hand on wheel, ok at least a finger. We don't honk, unless Downtown and that's to drown out the cabs. We do flip people off, not I of course. Oh yeah, right pedal down, what is the other one for?

Kathianne said:
Hey from Chicago here. One hand on wheel, ok at least a finger. We don't honk, unless Downtown and that's to drown out the cabs. We do flip people off, not I of course. Oh yeah, right pedal down, what is the other one for?

Breaking in Wisconsin long enough to collect your speeding ticket. :D

Forum List

Back