What sport are you going for?

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Vladivostok & Kiev
What sport do you prefer? What is your achievements?
Let's brag!
I like sport but all that discussion of sport seen on tv is too boring for me.
As for me I go in for swimming. 2 days ago I took part in open water swim in Vladivostok. It was 5km. My first experience in open water.

My achievements are nothing LOL

But I do love soccer!:biggrin:

My achievements are nothing LOL

But I do love soccer!:biggrin:
When I was a boy we used yo play soccer ever free time everywhere... Now children prefer xbox or cs (((
My son cannot even strike a ball though he is very good in judo and athletics

I still actively do long range precision shooting, and I used to be a competitive fencer. My one claim to fame is i defeated the No. 1 ranked Epee fencer in the US in a 15 touch bout. I will grant you he beat me in the first two matches we engaged in, but he wouldn't fence me for a fourth bout! Didn't want to give me more information on his style.

I still actively do long range precision shooting, and I used to be a competitive fencer. My one claim to fame is i defeated the No. 1 ranked Epee fencer in the US in a 15 touch bout. I will grant you he beat me in the first two matches we engaged in, but he wouldn't fence me for a fourth bout! Didn't want to give me more information on his style.
Very impressive!

That's why I suggested to brag - people should know heros' names.

I was in dport all my childhood but never had such high results.
The best my achievement was 6-times champion of Primorsky region of the USSR in swimming but only in team rating not personal.

My son was second in children championship of Ukraine in judo in 2011 (he was 9 years old then). That is my highest pride for now.

I do heavy laboring for a sport and it makes me money and keeps me in better shape than a desk job, I get a tan and I get to sweat in a humid climate like you guys pay to go to the sauna...

Forum List

Back