What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Why, minorities, of course!
Boiling alive isn't the only abuse they heap upon the head of our poor amphibian cousins:

"An Oklahoma City man was arrested last week on a charge of Animal Cruelty involving a turtle. According to the police report, 39-year-old Derrick D. Peace was arrested for cracking the shell of a red-eared slider."

turtle-abuse.jpg

Man arrested, accused of turtle abuse | KFOR.com

Why do blacks hate turtles so???

"A 19-year-old male suffered severe injuries to his hand, lower extremities and face after a bomb he made detonated while he was carrying it in northeast Harris County, according to police. The Houston Police Department said that at about 7:40 p.m. on Saturday the teen and another 18-year-old male had gone down to a bayou near the 3100 block of Valley Rim Drive. The teens had materials to create what is being called a “combustible mixture” with the intention of going to go “blow up turtles.”
Police said that at some point, the 19-year-old lit a cigar, and the ashes from his cigar fell near his pocket where he was carrying the explosive cartridges. "

HPD: Kingwood teen seriously injured when plan to blow up turtles goes awry | khou.com Houston

Right now all the animal rights wackos are busy dissing on southerners who dare to shoot pigeons...I'm sure they will be equally outraged by the depraved, inhuman and predatory nature of the blacks and Mexicans who are chowing down on turtles like they're popcorn.

And how do they fix them?

As the title says...they boil them alive. Mmm mmm good, them's good eats. Swamp chicken.

Oh for fuck sake. Minorities have no majority on animal cruelty. Stupid rednecks definitely own that spot. I live among them so I think I'm qualified to be an expert on this matter.

The damn turtles don't come out until spring. There are far more edible things to devour in a pinch.

Lol. Double standard noted.

I mean no offense, but what double standard?

I think I've been very pragmatic in my disdain for minority thuggery, and unnecessary animal cruelty. I can find no good reason why anyone not living in swamp would need to eat a turtle. I don't care if they're black or white. Rednecks in my world just shoot turtles from their trucks for sport while drinking a beer. It's nonsense, and If I ever catch one I'll beat the life out of him. Ditto for some black dude. People with morals deserve no quarter and should be hated, spat on, beaten or in extreme cases, exterminated.

Last edited:
Boiling alive isn't the only abuse they heap upon the head of our poor amphibian cousins:

"An Oklahoma City man was arrested last week on a charge of Animal Cruelty involving a turtle. According to the police report, 39-year-old Derrick D. Peace was arrested for cracking the shell of a red-eared slider."

turtle-abuse.jpg

"A 19-year-old male suffered severe injuries to his hand, lower extremities and face after a bomb he made detonated while he was carrying it in northeast Harris County, according to police. The Houston Police Department said that at about 7:40 p.m. on Saturday the teen and another 18-year-old male had gone down to a bayou near the 3100 block of Valley Rim Drive. The teens had materials to create what is being called a “combustible mixture” with the intention of going to go “blow up turtles.”
Police said that at some point, the 19-year-old lit a cigar, and the ashes from his cigar fell near his pocket where he was carrying the explosive cartridges. "

HPD: Kingwood teen seriously injured when plan to blow up turtles goes awry | khou.com Houston

Right now all the animal rights wackos are busy dissing on southerners who dare to shoot pigeons...I'm sure they will be equally outraged by the depraved, inhuman and predatory nature of the blacks and Mexicans who are chowing down on turtles like they're popcorn.

As the title says...they boil them alive. Mmm mmm good, them's good eats. Swamp chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your fucking point?

It's always bothered me that lobsters are boiled alive, crabs also, but nobody else seems to care.

It bothers me that the Mexicans across the street tie their little chihuahua dog up outside where he cries and cries.

It bothers me that the white trash in the same trailer court were keeping their short-haired dog in an abandoned vehicle when it was below zero out.

It bothers me that a "nice" white couple on the next street over was keeping their large dog on a tiny balcony 24 hours a day.

It bothers me that Fish & Game up here in Alaska runs wolves until they're exhausted and then shoots them from airplanes.

It bothers me that people set traps and catch wolves and other animals in them, where they die a slow and miserable death or survive long enough for the trapper to come along and shoot them and they die in a state of terror.

It bothers me that sled dogs are kept tied up on short chains most of their lives.

Animal abuse is everywhere all around. People make me sick the way they treat animals. And no one race seems to have a monopoly on animal abuse, it just seems to be a "human" thing. We're such a noble species. Not. We're actually kind of scum.

Last edited:
Note - it's alive when they boil it

What makes Americans hate lobsters so?

Last edited by a moderator:
I kill the lobster before I boil it.

Put your chef's knife point right between the eyes push and rock it then put the lobster in the pot

turtle-abuse.jpg

Oh, c'mon KG, they can't afford lobster, which also gets boiled alive. Gotta go out and catch a terrapin or two. They would be first at the table if they ever tasted pigeon/dove marinated in Italian dressing and grilled over charcoal. I mean look at the bright side. At least he wasn't raping it.

Last edited:
Hate those things, the turtles. End up catching more on my line than fish... Damn things always end up getting the hook through an eye as well. I've probably blinded more down at lake Overholser than this man has eaten, hope they don't come for my ass!

turtle-abuse.jpg

Kosher i dont know of any Mexicans who boil Turtles alive....much less eat the dam things......:eusa_eh:

chowing down on turtles

FWIW, I think snapping turtle is about he best meat one can eat. Beautiful white flesh that's firm but not tough. Almost like a cross between fish, frog and bird. Really lovely when prepared fresh. I grew up catching them every summer. Nothing finer on the dinner table.

I kill the lobster before I boil it.

Put your chef's knife point right between the eyes push and rock it then put the lobster in the pot

Ah, yes. The partial-birth abortion lobster killing method. What a swell adaptation.

When it comes to lobster - cold water only - any method of their demise and preparation is fine with me. With lots of melted butter. And an ice cold beer.

Where can I go for lobster at 10:30 in the morning?

They do it because it's fun. They have a right to have fun. They tape fireworks to dogs to have fun. Then they laugh.

turtle-abuse.jpg

Turtles are reptiles, and yes, some of the yummiest. Snapping turtles are the most edible (in my view). As for blasting pigeons, I have spend whole days shotgunning them at the Forest Hill bridge in Forest Hill California. I even took a dozen home and cooked them up like dove to see how they were, but normally I would hit them and let them fall to the bottom of the canyon.

I'll catch heat for saying it, but the Houston story is funny as hell.

If you wanna see animal abuse, google up a rattle snake round up.

Turtles are reptiles, and yes, some of the yummiest. Snapping turtles are the most edible (in my view).

Yummy indeed!

As for blasting pigeons, I have spend whole days shotgunning them at the Forest Hill bridge in Forest Hill California. I even took a dozen home and cooked them up like dove to see how they were...

Squab...yummy too!

chowing down on turtles

FWIW, I think snapping turtle is about he best meat one can eat. Beautiful white flesh that's firm but not tough. Almost like a cross between fish, frog and bird. Really lovely when prepared fresh. I grew up catching them every summer. Nothing finer on the dinner table.

Try soft shells. They're pretty tasty.

The kind of people who would do this, are the same kind of people who would rape a 16 year old girl and throw her off a building jihad style.

Forum List

Back