What song can you absolutely not stand to hear?

Particle Man by They Might Be Giants *

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNT8SMlqLJA"]Particle Man - YouTube[/ame]

* Legal Disclaimer - 'By clicking the Youtube link above I agree that neither I nor other viewers nor any other person living or dead will bring any claims of any kind against the poster of this link as a result of any injuries to include but not limited to mental trauma, brain injury or death, or expenses or damages that I or other viewers or any other person living or dead may suffer in any way related to the Youtube video posted, whether such claims be known or unknown or arise in the future.'

Last edited:

Particle Man - YouTube

* Legal Disclaimer - 'By clicking the Youtube link above I agree that neither I nor other viewers nor any other person living or dead will bring any claims of any kind against the poster of this link as a result of any injuries to include but not limited to mental trauma, brain injury or death, expenses or damages that I or other viewers or any other person living or dead may suffer in any way related to the Youtube video posted, whether such claims be known or unknown or arise in the future.'

I LOVE that song!!! :D

Particle Man - YouTube

* Legal Disclaimer - 'By clicking the Youtube link above I agree that neither I nor other viewers nor any other person living or dead will bring any claims of any kind against the poster of this link as a result of any injuries to include but not limited to mental trauma, brain injury or death, expenses or damages that I or other viewers or any other person living or dead may suffer in any way related to the Youtube video posted, whether such claims be known or unknown or arise in the future.'

I LOVE that song!!! :D

I loved it 20 years ago...before I understood the Curse.

Hear it once, it will be with you forever, and It escapes at the most inopportune moments...like when you realize with horror that you've been singing it out loud in line at walmart.

"Person man, Person man, hit on the head with a...fry.:eusa_shifty:.ing...pan..:eek:..." :scared1:

...hence the disclaimer.

Last edited:
:lol:

dumpage_9.jpg

Knocking On Heaven's Door~

I LOVE Knockin' on Heaven's Door, don't like....actually, I can't think of a song by Dylan I really can't stand. Easier with Journey, the caterwaul of Don't Stop Believin' sounds like a cat be tortured.

that damn sail away song by ina?

nights in white satin.....

i love rocky top damn it.....

i have no fucking clue who nickelback is....or was

sweet home alabama.....

any thing by james taylor but esp ....i see fire i see rain blah blah....

Forum List

Back