What social label did you have in school???

From the request of Joker...

All the people I hang out with are wrestlers, though I wouldnt really consider us or myself a jock. We are all in love with the military and know a lot of people. Not many people hate us and we mostly get along well with other people. I guess Im just another freshman for right now. I dont know what I'll become of or what social group I'll belong to. Probably just the same as I am now only older.

Semper Fi said:
From the request of Joker...

All the people I hang out with are wrestlers, though I wouldnt really consider us or myself a jock. We are all in love with the military and know a lot of people. Not many people hate us and we mostly get along well with other people. I guess Im just another freshman for right now. I dont know what I'll become of or what social group I'll belong to. Probably just the same as I am now only older.
Young Americans seem to be very tolerant of the military in your school.
Colorado Springs kids hate the military.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Young Americans seem to be very tolerant of the military in your school.
Colorado Springs kids hate the military.

Dont get me wrong, the majority of kids, as far as I can tell, either disapprove of any and all forms of military or are so stoned they dont know what the military is. Im lucky to have found some good friends who either have parents deployed as well or support the military. But yeah, nobody up here likes the military but us. Funny because without the two military bases near Fairbanks and the 4 total in Alaska, the Alaskan economy would be horrible. Ironic, eh?

justs read read the opener again....

mine was....objects in rear view mirror are larger than they appear.....

ill get me cot

Bonnie said:
Dated guys with leather pants, long black jackets, Doc Martin Boots, long hair, makeup and jewelry (and no Im not a closet lesbian) lol!!

What she said.. A totally *different* version of a "band geek". :D YUM!

I was a popular kid. Which, in hindsight, was a drag, because being cool took too much energy... now the only things I work at are hygene and intramural sports =)

I was also an unabashed sexual predator. w00t :asshole:

fuzzykitten99 said:
you popular???!!!
:rotflmao:

You can tell that's true, if you look at the cocky grins on his face. :)

My school had three major groups. Jocks, Freaks, Hoods. Jocks did sports, Freaks did drugs, Hoods did as we pleased. And from time to time we did Jock girls and Freak girls. I for example wrestled, smoked (cig and weed), counted coup on pommpom girls and cheerleaders, and raced my mustang on saturday nights. If the local deputy sherriffs had not known my dad, I think I may've missed boot camp while serving time in county for "mischif" :thup:

Forum List

Back