What Sick Savages Have WE Put In Charge?

Can you try to stay on topic? If you want to talk about individual crimes rather than a societal collective behavior, then start a thread on it.

Your the one who tried to say we were better because Ghadaffi enede up dead.

You dont even know all the facts and are jumping to conclusions about this thing.

You are trying to blame Obama for his death.

You are pretending we and the world did not go into this thing to prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of families including children.

Good grief.. It's well known that you can't spell, but damn, I thought you could read. I never anywhere in this thread said that WE were better because Gaddafi was dead.

Read the link I posted. It has plenty of "facts".

I'm not pretending anything because I have no fucking clue why we bombed Libya and yet didn't bomb Iran or Yemen for doing the same things.

And it has been the Obama supporters claiming that "Obama got Gaddafi". So pick a fucking position and stick with it.

TM types like this when she starts taking shots of Whiskey too early in the morning.

Can you try to stay on topic? If you want to talk about individual crimes rather than a societal collective behavior, then start a thread on it.

You dont even know all the facts and are jumping to conclusions about this thing.

You are pretending we and the world did not go into this thing to prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of families including children.

Good grief.. It's well known that you can't spell, but damn, I thought you could read. I never anywhere in this thread said that WE were better because Gaddafi was dead.

I'm not pretending anything because I have no fucking clue why we bombed Libya and yet didn't bomb Iran or Yemen for doing the same things.

And it has been the Obama supporters claiming that "Obama got Gaddafi". So pick a fucking position and stick with it.

We actually have bombed Yemen a few times, we killed Anwar Al-Awlaki and his son a few weeks ago.

We actually have bombed Yemen a few times, we killed Anwar Al-Awlaki and his son a few weeks ago.

True.. but we had the Yemeni government's permission and were not targeting the government.

True.. but we had the Yemeni government's permission and were not targeting the government.

Very true, although we might still have done it without their permission, we went into Pakistan and snuffed Osama without their permission.

Forum List

Back