What Sick Savages Have WE Put In Charge?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
There is no doubt that Gaddafi was a savage bastard capable of all manner of brutality and should have been deposed, but dear heavens what did we lend our support to? I looked at the following article and am absolutely sick to think that these "fighters" are what we seem to have put in charge. They are every bit as savage and brutal as Gaddafi. Does Obama realize that he is taking credit for a cold blooded street murder? OMG!

WARNING....GRAPHIC, SICKENING PHOTOS INCLUDED

GADDAFI DEAD VIDEO: Dictator begs for life before summary execution | Mail Online

There is no doubt that Gaddafi was a savage bastard capable of all manner of brutality and should have been deposed, but dear heavens what did we lend our support to? I looked at the following article and am absolutely sick to think that these "fighters" are what we seem to have put in charge. They are every bit as savage and brutal as Gaddafi. Does Obama realize that he is taking credit for a cold blooded street murder? OMG!

GADDAFI DEAD VIDEO: Dictator begs for life before summary execution | Mail Online

I was thinking the same thing last night but on the same token none of us have grown up under Gaddafis regime and suffered like these people have, so we can't relate to it. The way the Libyans fucked up Gaddafi is the same thing Americans would have done if we got our hands on Osama Bin Laden.

I was thinking the same thing last night but on the same token none of us have grown up under Gaddafis regime and suffered like these people have, so we can't relate to it. The way the Libyans fucked up Gaddafi is the same thing Americans would have done if we got our hands on Osama Bin Laden.

So if growing up under Gaddafi's regime has made them as monstrous as he was, then what hope is there for that nation? Did we depose one monster only to raise another? And.. those were Americans that killed Osama and while he died, he was not tortured and dragged through the Pakistani streets. Those "soldiers" that killed Gaddafi showed themselves to be as evil as what they're supposedly trying to free themselves from.

So if growing up under Gaddafi's regime has made them as monstrous as he was, then what hope is there for that nation? Did we depose one monster only to raise another? And.. those were Americans that killed Osama and while he died, he was not tortured and dragged through the Pakistani streets. Those "soldiers" that killed Gaddafi showed themselves to be as evil as what they're supposedly trying to free themselves from.

There are moderate Libyan elements who will come into play in Libyas future, alot of them ex pats who are returning to the country recently, those men who killed Gaddafi are not what all Libyans are like, to be fair. My point about Osama was if a bunch of Americans armed with guns and weapons found him, we would do the same to him that the Libyans did to Gaddafi, maybe even worse.

There are moderate Libyan elements who will come into play in Libyas future, alot of them ex pats who are returning to the country recently, those men who killed Gaddafi are not what all Libyans are like, to be fair. My point about Osama was if a bunch of Americans armed with guns and weapons found him, we would do the same to him that the Libyans did to Gaddafi, maybe even worse.

I'd certainly like to think that those that paraded gaddafi through the streets are not representative of Libyans at large, but I have to say that I haven't seen any evidence to support the thought. And I'd like to think that ordinary Americans would be able to restrain themselves as our American soldiers did when they took Osama down. To kill him, certainly. To parade a bloody body through the streets? God help us if we ever come to be that type of people.

no we just have nutters that blow up buildings with children in them for poltical reasons

Last edited:

I'd certainly like to think that those that paraded gaddafi through the streets are not representative of Libyans at large, but I have to say that I haven't seen any evidence to support the thought. And I'd like to think that ordinary Americans would be able to restrain themselves as our American soldiers did when they took Osama down. To kill him, certainly. To parade a bloody body through the streets? God help us if we ever come to be that type of people.

American Soldiers are held under the UCMJ so of course they wouldn't be able to treat Bin Laden that way unless it was determined if he was a threat, ordinary Americans I believe would kill Bin Laden, maybe not parade his body in the street but I really believe we would ice him. I did hear some Libyan rebels yelling "KEEP HIM ALIVE", if that means anything, not all of them wanted his head.

Meet the New Boss, same as the Old Boss

Ask Egyptian Coptic Christians how great it is

no were just have nutters that blow up buildings with children in them for poltical reasons

Can you try to stay on topic? If you want to talk about individual crimes rather than a societal collective behavior, then start a thread on it.

They knew he had to be killed, because if he was taken alive, there would have been guerrilla warfare to try and take back the country. Many would have lost their lives with that type of warfare.
Not one of them would have been safe and would still be living in fear in their towns and neighborhoods.
He had to be killed. They knew what they were doing.

American Soldiers are held under the UCMJ so of course they wouldn't be able to treat Bin Laden that way unless it was determined if he was a threat, ordinary Americans I believe would kill Bin Laden, maybe not parade his body in the street but I really believe we would ice him. I did hear some Libyan rebels yelling "KEEP HIM ALIVE", if that means anything, not all of them wanted his head.

I think we'd kill him too. It's the corpse abuse and trophy mentality that has sickened me. I heard on the news that they have his body on display in a house and that people are posing for pictures with the body.

no were just have nutters that blow up buildings with children in them for poltical reasons

Can you try to stay on topic? If you want to talk about individual crimes rather than a societal collective behavior, then start a thread on it.

Your the one who tried to say we were better because Ghadaffi enede up dead.

You dont even know all the facts and are jumping to conclusions about this thing.

You are trying to blame Obama for his death.

You are pretending we and the world did not go into this thing to prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of families including children.

I think we'd kill him too. It's the corpse abuse and trophy mentality that has sickened me. I heard on the news that they have his body on display in a house and that people are posing for pictures with the body.

That is really sickening, I would like to think if I saw a man bloodied and defeated I wouldn't kill him in the streets but like I said I don't have the same feelings towards Gaddafi that his people do. I was against us getting involved in Libya from the start if you read my older posts, we don't know enough about these Rebels to be throwing money and arms at them like this, I am just being optimistic and praying the Libyans do the right thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Your the one who tried to say we were better because Ghadaffi enede up dead.

You dont even know all the facts and are jumping to conclusions about this thing.

You are trying to blame Obama for his death.

You are pretending we and the world did not go into this thing to prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of families including children.

Good grief.. It's well known that you can't spell, but damn, I thought you could read. I never anywhere in this thread said that WE were better because Gaddafi was dead.

Read the link I posted. It has plenty of "facts".

I'm not pretending anything because I have no fucking clue why we bombed Libya and yet didn't bomb Iran or Yemen for doing the same things.

And it has been the Obama supporters claiming that "Obama got Gaddafi". So pick a fucking position and stick with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back